Chapter 6

Today was the day, as much as I didn't want this day to come it came. I was currently walking to Luffy who was packing his gear. Once he sees me he tackles me into a hug.

"G' morning Y/N," he says enthusiastically. I poke his nose.

"Good Morning Luffy, I see you're packing," I say, leaning on the doorway.

"Yeah, I won't need much. Just food and clothes," He smiles. I cross my arms and look away.

"Hey, Luffy?"

"Hmm? What is it Y/N?" he asks, stopping. I walk towards him and hit him at the back of his head. He screeches.

"Don't be a handful to your crew and be careful okay? And if you see Shanks, bid him my respects," I laughed putting my hands on my hips. Luffy holds onto his hat and chuckles.

"Yeah yeah, I know," I get up on my tip toes and pecked him on the cheek. I lower myself and chuckle at him. "Y/N?" I nod for him to proceed.

"Thanks for being there for me and helping me,"

Baka. I'm going to miss you too.

We all watched Luffy float away in his rowboat.

"He finally left Chief, we're gonna miss him," says Makino.

"He'll ruin this town reputation," says the Chief, he always seemed cold but he really did care for Luffy. 

"Help! SOMEONE!" I turn my head and I see a house catch ablaze. 

"Chief! An enemy attacking! Evacuate everyone!" I scream. Then I hear screams behind me, simultaneously screeching after the other. Makino turns around whipping her head, so does the chief. Or town was being burnt down... No, not now. I start screaming to the families close to me to run and get out of the village right now. The chief starts hollering at me.

"Move out everyone, c' mon Y/N!" He says I nod running after the small children. I usher them away from the flames, my heart stops in the midst of chaos. I see them... I see the attackers... they were holding one of the villages little girls. I dig into my pocket and fished out a knife. I start running towards them, not caring about my surroundings.

"Get your damned hands off her!" I say advancing, he catches my wrist.

"Gg-et away, Y/N-chan," shakes the little girl. I shake my head. I'm going to save you.

"Now now what do we have here?" says the man with combed-back blond hair currently holding onto my wrist.

"Release the girl, retard," I repeat, he tightens his grip. I drop the knife and silently curse to myself. He tilts his head ever so slightly and looks to be in 'deep' thought.

"Maybe, only on one condition," Behind him another large man comes forth holding three kids. He grabs a hold of my chin looking at me like I'm some muse. I wrench my head back.

"Who's she Master?" he says slurring, his long cape drags along the burnt land.

"Some girl from this village," He whips his around to see children at the hands of the large man. They were crying and looked unharmed other than a few burns.

"Get out of here Y/N-chan," repeats the girl.

"Let them go, I'll listen to your damned deal. Just let the children go," He laughs just audible for me to hear. He sounds insane and seems to be enjoying the screams of children and people dying. What a monster...

"You come with me and become one of my pawns, agree to that and I'll release the children," he snickered. I look around to the devasted state of the village I called home. It was deserted, almost everything was burnt to a crisp, I saw bodies around me burn slowly. Children. Men. Women. Everything was crumbling around me, I hope everyone got out safe.

"Fine, just let them go that's all I care," I say, he releases my wrist and orders his servant to let go of the children.

"Y/N why?" says the girl now out of his grip. She holds onto my pant leg and starts shaking.

"Because your safety is greater than mine," I say. "Now go, I'll be fine." She scrunches her eyes and runs.

I turn my head to the man.

"What now Blondie?" I ask- I'm teaming up with the man who burnt down my whole life down. My childhood, my memories, everything. How desperate I've become. But this was all for the safety of my family. This very man in front of me, who was responsible for this attack and now I'm agreeing to be his pawn. I start inspecting him top to bottom. He wore fine black clothing with a cravat around his neck. A noble...

"Give me your name brat and we'll head off,"

"Y/N L/N," I reply. "What's yours?" He merely chuckles, he turns around and gestured for me to come with.

"From now on you will call me Master, Trebol let's head off now,"

Aloha I am back.

I have updated twice in a day I'm happy. I hope you guys like it so far, like share and comment!

~levis_angels_123