Chapter 13

"That was amazing," says Usopp in literal awe, it was like he watched someone walk on water. "He flew down,"

"Hehe, don't underestimate our carpenters, we don't just train them to assess the ship but also be as efficient physical-wise," explains Mr Iceburg.

Kalifa hands me her folder and nudges Mr Iceburg. I skim through folder as I pass Kalifa mine that had all the data on the ship Kaku was working on. It was all about Luffy and his crew's background, Kalifa nudges Mr Iceburg. He turns to me.

"Is it done?"

I nod.

"Yes, it's done sir, the investigation," I reply closing the folder. 

"Straw Hat Luffy, Pirate Hunter Zoro, and Nico Robin. Their bounties all together tally up to 239 million berries,"

Robin was on Luffy's crew, now this was much harder than I thought this mission would be. This also makes much more sense why Luffy is here. Kalifa continues.

"They started in the East Blue and they currently have seven members in total, their alias is The Straw Hat Pirates,"

Nami stands fazed as Usopp is taken back. Their jaws drop and their faces whiten.

"They know everything about us," He gulps.

The Straw Hats started negotiating the situation on their ship and Mr Iceburg was happy to repair it after Kaku came back. After a bit of Kalifa kicking them, it was resolved, in the end, Mr Iceburg delivered out a tour around the place. Then a group men snuck by us and swiped the briefcases out of Usopp and Nami's hands.

"The Franky family..." trails Mr Iceburg, inspecting their faces.

I instantly see Rob Lucci and some other shipwrights take action to take the money back. They all deployed themselves from the roof jumping into the city, exactly how Kaku did so.

"Leave it to us," says Rob Lucci's pigeon, ventriloquism? 

Using an animal, I mean I've seen ventriloquism pulled off with a doll something that was not an organism. But Rob possibly pulling it off with a living vertebrate ... amazing. Glancing over to the pirates, Nami seemed distressed and Usopp was all over the place mumbling paranoidly. Luffy stays situated, blinking. We watch them tail the thieves in the Yagara bulls, they were making the Bull speed away as fast as it could. Water spilt and splashed around knocking nearby passengers over. They were taking their time and I slowly held in the need to help them. I look over to Kalifa and hoped she'd see my intention. She zipped up her jacket but only midway, she nodded and whispered to Mr Iceburg. Mr Iceburg seemed confused but agreed anyway. Somewhere inside of me just went onto cloud nine, leaping for joy. Finally some action in this assignment.

Luffy's mouth opened to talk but I had already shoved the folder into Kalifa's hand as I track a bee-line to Rob's men. Jumping up flights of roofs wasn't as easy as you'd think when you're wearing a skirt that was not meant for combat. I really regret not asking for tights but I had to work with what I had. I kept an eye on the over passengered Yagara Bulls, they were bound to capsize due to the number of men in there.

"DID YOU HEAR THAT! 2 MILLION!" cackles one of the men below, laughing hysterically.

Psht, men. Is money really the only thing they think about these days other than women? The sound of my heels brings attention to three men, one dressed all in white the two wearing dark shaded suits. They stop instantly at the edge of the rooftop, below us were the Franky Family thieves. The blonde one eyes me from top to bottom like he was looking at something that was misplaced. He was extremely tall, his height looked around 6'5. Even with heels on he was still clearly taller and much more built than I was. But that didn't mean my skills didn't match up with his.