Chapter 7

I have no idea what I put myself in but it's best to remain calm. I follow 'Master' down the hallway of his estate. He stops and points to the door,

"You now will live here until I no longer need your service," At that he disappeared, I look around. Looks like he's got heritage and inheritance, I turned 180 to the door. Wow, how great Y/N. You sacrificed your life to be some nobles damn pawn, how far I've fallen. I start at knocking at the door, it opened to a girl with long flowing black hair.

"Oh so this is the girl Dofy said that would be joining us!" she screeched, dragging me inside. The room was immaculate and clean as clean would get. The girl looked much older as I stood at the age of 15. She wore a dress that stopped at her knees and a white lace headpiece.

"I'm Baby 5! Nice to meet you! We're going to be roommates, I'll also be your instructor!"

Instructor, come again?

"Y/N L/N, uhm- instructor?" I was so confused. She raised an eyebrow.

"Didn't he tell you, you're one of our new additions to the assassin category! Anyway-"

Did I just hear that properly? What in tarnation? Baby 5 heads somewhere and Master enters the room.

"Now now, you either oblige or die. You listen to what I ask of you and if not," He grabs my collar and lifts me. "You'll be sorry- your so-called family will all die, incinerate at your hands. Baby 5 will teach you how to kill and defend yourself. Do not question anything you're told, you are to carry out all orders of this family," He pushes my body against the wall as he lets go. I hold onto my neck all the pressure dissipates. Oblige or have my family killed at my hand? What have I put myself in? Master heads out the door as Baby 5 returns to our room with an outfit in her hands.

"You are now to wear this, once you're done putting it on session one starts," She hands me the black leather and ushers me away.

4 Years later (Water Seven Arc, Reader-chan is 18)

Dammit, damn Dofy just had to get me out of the damned house to do what? I don't freaking know, he told me to inspect what was going on. Well, he could've been more fucking specific, I mean is it that hard to tell me what to look out for. No one really knows who I am, no one pays attention to me. So that's apparently why Dofy insisted that I went, I'm more sure that he drove me out of the house to get his work done. He could've let Sugar or like Baby 5 accompany me, it's so damn boring just walking around a town you're not familiar with. I stuff my hands into my pockets and turned around to see a group of carpenters gaining on a dude who violated their territory. Serves him right, I continue to mind my business- but that's when two people caught my attention. One reindeer looking thing, and the notorious Nico Robin. What a damn surprise, maybe going out to inspect wasn't as bad as I thought. I walk past her and she keeps her face low, her reindeer keeps moving at a normal pace. Sketchy as always. I turned the corner and the first thing I hear is voices. Hollering their asses out. Great...

"DO IT AGAIN AND I'LL BEAT YOU UP FOR DAMN GOOD!"

"AND I'LL BREAK ALL YOUR TEETH!!!"

Oh for fuck's sake, screeching first thing in the morning is not what I'd like. I turn the corner and see three figures. All about reaching my height, two men and one girl.

"Mind not screeching your asses across the whole damn city? There are people who try to live in peace, tch-" I bore my stare at the ginger headed girl. The one with curly black hair stood behind the ginger, the other one sat at the bank rubbing his head.

"N-Nami-san look what you've done!" he mumbled, shaking behind her. The ginger-haired sweatdropped looking petrified. Here we go again.

"You're the one who started it!" says the ginger-head slapping the guy next to her. I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Just shut up-" I say deadpanned until the guy holding the briefcase stared at me.

"Y/N?"

Hello, 

I'm back again, this one is shorter because I wanted to add suspense I guess. As you can see there's a drastic change of Reader-chan's personality ever since she joined Doflamingo's race so I hope you still like it.

~levis_angels_123

I promise- One Piece Fan Fiction- Luffy X Reader.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें