Chapter 21

Luffy got up swiftly, wiping the edge of his mouth with his clutched fist. He started walking over to Franky, dark expression washed over his face. Franky readies his next attack. 

I reached the edge of the dock jumping over through many stalls and people. I shoved my hand into pant leg and unhooked 3 small daggers and took aim. The daggers shifted out of my hands and were speeding towards him. Franky sensed this and raised his lower arm with a metal casing.

 The daggers ricocheted off him and were coming back at me. Jumping, at the best time I still got cut on the edge of my cheek. Wiping off the blood, I focused on the possible hits I could take. He was going to demolish everything in his way. No matter what. It's like what he said, his anger won't subside till Luffy is squashed. Making my way around, my heels scrap across the concrete. I enter their fight. They had demolished a ship in front of my eyes, pieces of wood splintered right to left.

Holy shit.

Franky's back was to me, he was rushing towards Luffy who was already midair. His hand clenched and face serious. Franky quickly dodged the series of punches launched up at him. He caught sight of me.

"Are you with Straw Hat? If so I'll be willing to face you too," He asks, strolling over. I noticed he was barefooted.

"What of it," I side step, his hand wrenched back setting off a button. 

His knuckles turned a pale white colour, illuminating slightly. He was trying to get me entranced at his little light, Luffy knitted his brows. At that, I jumped at the same time as his thundering fist coming at me. Getting his hand caught in the rubble allowed me to strike him on the side of his head with my heel. His head knocks back, he unhooks his hands- now free. He towers over me, he was too tall for me to jump over. Using my brain, I skidded under his legs. I was out of his fire range.

Luffy came over puffing, Franky turned around to face my fist. Except my hit didn't hit him, he had squatted before I could even realise. His height was perfect, his modified arm dug into my abdomen. He tossed me over to the empty stall, he threw me like I weighed nothing until I felt the wood of the stall breaking under my weight.

"Y/N!" 

I got up straight and held the closet thing that held me up. 

"GOMU GOMU PISTOL!" Luffy's punch was dodged, I stared down the broken planks of wood on the floor.

Picking one up I had the best idea yet. Ever heard of baseball but with planks? And with your very own foot? Well probably not, but this was going to work if I got the timing right. I didn't want to hit Luffy but more like Franky more. I threw it up, it sliced up into the air spinning a 360. I bunched my fists moving my bottom half in motion. 

thud.

The piece of wood broke in multiple little toothpicks like quills and was flying first class to yours truly. All around us people were complaining of our mess, Nami was cheering us along as well as Franky's girls. I turned my head around and Luffy had Franky deep into the ship rubble. 

Pushing my thoughts away, I lightly pressed a finger onto my abdomen. Bruised. Not surprised, Franky's a cyborg, of course, he's going to have much more impactful attacks.

"Making such a big mess aren't y'all?" that voice. 

Five men lined up they were all apart of the CP9 expect for Paulie, I was just going have to play around with this. Kaku raised his eyebrow at me, as I nodded in return spitefully.

"It's the Chief mechanics!" chimed someone from the crowd of citizens.

I crept around to the side watching the men talk to Luffy, they were pointing all their anger at him even though he had reasons but he didn't want to show or tell them. They were his pride. Until Paulie slung out a rope around Luffy's head faster than a Sea Snake.