Chapter 25

From the look on Franky's face, he was highly irked with the sudden topic, regaining my posture I sat back and watched how the situation was going to be handled. Franky discharged a heavy, throaty chuckle. All eyes were on him as the lights dimmed slightly from the violent shaking outside of the 'secret hideout'.

"I dunno how you all found out but I have a bad feeling about this," 

His head lolled forward, his intense gaze never breaking Rob's. Rob stood casually with a death glare smothered on his face and the rest of the CP9 did too. Me, myself? Well, I just made sure I was hopefully not too close to care about my own safety especially because of my already existing wounds. Usopp was settled in the corner of the room rustled between the wrecked floorboard, the twins stay a good foot away from us. The tension in the room grew thick as no one spoke a word.

"So... how's the idiot... Icebur-" Says Franky, unevenly breathing. His gaze never leaving the floor.

"Dead," Rob cut him off before he could finish his question- like he could read his mind. In an instant.

Franky's hands balled up and his face soon became struck with a form of pain. Logically speaking,  his building is burning as we speak but he could have escaped? There was a low chance, he was wounded and strapped to Paulie. Sweat beaded upon his forehead. 

"From you to Iceburg he passed 'it' to you," Rob emphasised his tone with the word 'it'.

It was clearly obvious what 'it' was and Franky looked even more surprised. 

"It's finally checkmated for our long search," snickered Kalifa, her laugh echoing inside the building.

Franky's fists tightened, I chewed the inside of my cheek looking at them all.

"Now, hand us the blueprints of the worlds worst ancient weapon the Pluton," prompts Blueno, hand outstretched.

The twins take a step back further, staring at their brother then at us- well them. I wasn't sure why I was still here. I feel like I've done more than enough, Doflamingo did say that I was just to serve their needs and now they know who and where the blueprints are. It makes even more sense for me to finish up the job, but I'm still in the game until I'm told I'm out. Franky stands rigid, his face in a hard frown. The clack of Rob's shoe rings in the room.

"Hurry up and hand us the blueprints, Cutty Flam," The name rolled off his tongue like a foreign word. 

Franky creased his eyebrows and started sprinting towards us, his left hand already clutching his right. 

"I AIN'T TELL YOU ANYTHING!" he bellows, running faster and faster. 

Tilting his left side his arm disengaged and was cruising through the air aiming towards Rob. Franky screamed as his fist collided with the wall instead of Rob who was now in front of me. Rob became a blur and sidestepped Franky's next blow to sucker punch him dead right on his chin. Franky flew back and smashed against the wall for a second time. Steam was building in the room faster by the minute all coming from Rob.

"Whoa, what the hell, I didn't see a thing" I heard Usopp's little fazed remark from the corner of the room. He tried waving away from the arising smoke. Kalifa, Blueno and Kaku folded their arms and left Franky to Rob. At Rob's disposal.

With Franky plastered against the wall, Rob shifted towards him- his hand with his fingers outstretched, he continued striking Franky on his chest. His fingers coiled around his Haki and he sent his finishing blow. He quickly moves Franky to the ground and wipes his fingers on his black pant leg.

"HEY ARE YOU OKAY!?" shouts Usopp, still contemplating whether he should run to him or not with Rob still close. 

His face looked distressed and he was profusely sweating. Rob is a force to be reckoned with though. Kalifa approaches Rob and mumbles something to him. Rob cranes his neck to look at all of us. His face fell emotionless and cold.

"Search the room, now," 

Blueno nods and pushes me to get a move on. I scanned around the room for anything obvious, there were many plagues and photos hung up on the wall. The paint was slightly peeling- from the time this thing has been up for. Tools were scattered all over the working bench. Unfinished blueprints sat on desks or were rolled up and shoved into a pencil holder. Papers sat here and there. This place must've been an office at one point, with all the tools, plagues and papers it could have been. 

"Huh, I see, this place used to be the place where Tom's workers came," quipped Kaku, staring at a group photo of men. 

The one in the centre must be Tom, undeniably a Fish-man. Next to him were two boys sat on the floor clawing the face of each other's off. Franky and Iceburg. Franky must have the blueprints, surely...

Hey,

I'm so so sorry it took ages to get this out, I have been so busy until now. I hope to carry on with this story now that I actually have time to work on it. I have a good 6 weeks until school starts up again, also this chapter is slightly shorter than previous chapters but I hope to be giving out longer ones as I progress. Thank you all for the reads and the votes I appreciate it a lot! 

-Levis_angels_123