Chapter Seven-Coming out

Riley came over earlier today as it's a weekend. At the moment I'm waiting for my mum and sister to get home from clothes shopping together; so, Riley and I are sitting on the sofa cuddling whilst watching a random comedy program on the TV. Today has gone slowly so far but with every minute that passes time seems to be slipping away.

"Are you nervous," Riley asked whilst playing with my hair.

"A little," I admitted.

"Everything will go fine," he replied looking deeply into my eyes.

"I hope so."

***

The front door opened with my mum and sister announcing their presence. Who else would it be? I hardly think a stalker or robber would say hey by the way 'insert random name here' would. Maybe in case of the off chance it could be a stalker or robber?

Riley and I pulled away from each other before they came into the room with bags so big they look like they could burst in their hands.

"Did you buy the whole shop," I said snickering.

"Don't be so rude, we got necessities," Mum snapped back with a grin.

"Okay," I replied rolling my eyes.

"Don't mind him he doesn't understand women," Riley joked.

I playfully elbowed him causing him to scowl at me then laugh.

"What will you do when you have a wife?" Mum said shaking her head playfully.

"Y-yeah about that-" I started to say nervously then got cut off from my mum.

"You're gay I know," Mum interjected.

My eyes probably looked like they were bulging out of my head with surprise.

"Wait. What? How?" I asked incredulously.

"I've known for years. It was obvious," Mum replied.

"Really?" I questioned. How could she know and I not? It's unfair.

"Yeah even I knew and I pay barley any attention to you," my sister commented.

"Wait Riley you didn't know though?" I said in a questioning tone.

"Well not exactly. I thought you might be but wasn't sure," he replied with a shy smile.

"But how? Do I give off a gay vibe? Wait! Do I have a rainbow over my head like sims with the green diamond?" I asked.

"No babe you do not have a rainbow over your head," Riley said shaking his head laughing.

"Did you just say babe?" My annoying little sister asked.

Riley stopped laughing looking at me seriously.

"Oh yeah and before I was rudely interrupted by my mother I was going to say that this lovely specimen is my boyfriend," I said jokingly gazing over to my mum and sister.

"I'm so happy for you boys!" Mum exclaimed hugging us tightly and whispering 'finally'. Although she walked out the room before we could say anything.