Chapter Eight-Riley's parents

I woke up feeling the light hit my face. Sitting up I see Riley sitting on my desk chair.

"Good morning beautiful," he said walking over placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Good morning," I said still slightly in my haze from sleep.

"So we're going to tell my parents right?" Riley said looking at me for reassurance.

"That's the plan. I'm just going to shower and get changed," I said getting up from my lovely bed that I love dearly.

***

After I got ready and had breakfast we walked over to Riley's house hand in hand. Riley unlocked the door letting us both in.

"Mum! Dad!" Riley called.

"Yes sweetie," his mum said coming from downstairs.

"Is Dad in?" Riley asked.

"Yeah he should be in the living room. What is it sweetie?" Riley's mum asked.

"We need to speak to you," Riley stated walking off toward the living room.

***

We enter the sitting room getting Riley's dad to pause the TV. After Riley requesting for his mum to sit on the sofa he took a deep breath.

"Okay so there is something we want to tell you," Riley said looking at his parents who look a little discombobulated.

He entwined his hand in mine saying "We're dating! He's my boyfriend!"

His parents smiled getting up hugging us both.

Then his dad said to me "You better look after him, treat him right and don't hurt him."

"I'd never," I insisted reassuring his dad. His dad smiled at me in return then went back to the sofa to watch his program.

Riley and I went up to his room smiling and holding hands.

"That went better than expected," Riley said pulling me into a kiss. Pulling away I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean better than expected?" I asked with a slight pout.

"Well I was just worried but all is good," he said jumping onto his bed and pressing the remote to his TV.

"Do you want to play Plants Vs Zombies?" Riley asked picking up his xbox controller.

"Yeah sure," I said slumping onto the bed next to him.

***

We must have been playing for hours because of when I looked at the time it was almost 6pm.

"I should probably go home."

"I want you to stay longer," Riley said disappointed.

"I do too but tomorrow's school," I replied looking at him now pouting.

"But you've stayed over on a school night before and anyway my parents are going to this fancy dinner thing for work soon," he begged showing me those adorable puppy dog eyes.

"Fine ask your parents," I said giving in.

"Thank you, I love you," he replied giving me a kiss.

"I love you too."

***

"Guess what they said yes!" Riley said ecstatically.

I grinned at him in response placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"Boys we're going now!" Riley's mum called up the stairs.

We went downstairs to say goodbye.

"Bye mum, bye dad," Riley said quickly hugging his parents.

"Bye, thanks for letting me stay," I said smiling.

"Have fun," Riley's mum said.

"Not too much fun," Riley's dad commented.

Riley's mum playfully hit her husband with her handbag then placed a kiss on his lips. Gross straight kisses. I chuckled slightly under my breath.

They went and Riley shut the door then turned to me.

"So what do you want to do," Riley asked.

"I don't know we could play video games or order pizza or-" Riley cut me off colliding his lips with mine.

"Or we could do something else," he said seductively once he'd pulled away.

"Or that," I replied with a smirk.

***

We walked upstairs going into his bedroom. Riley tenderly kissed me then led me to the bed.

He kissed my lips gently nibbling on my lower lip asking for entrance. I allowed him to slide his tongue into my mouth moving our tongues together in sync. He moved his hand under my t-shirt pulling it over my head.

***

Riley laid back down next to me brushing his hand through his sweaty hair.

"Do you think that counted as too much fun?" Riley snickered looking at me with his bright eyes.

"Maybe," I responded chuckling slightly.

"I love you so much," he said placing a kiss on my lips.

"I love you too," I replied leaning into his embrace.

***

We took a shower and got dressed.

"Do you want to order pizza?" Riley asked grabbing his phone.

"Yes, I'm so hungry!" I exclaimed feeling ravenous.

"Okay," he replied chuckling slightly.

***

After ordering pizza we watched some TV just spending time together before having to tell our friends tomorrow. I'm a little worried about telling them because I don't know their views on LGBTQ+ people but I hope all will be okay.

We ate some pizza then I snuggled into Riley's chest enjoying every moment we spend together.

—————

Tysm if you have read this chapter I'll try to post the next one soon.