3) What's wrong with me?

I kissed Shiro and i liked it. I never felt that way for a guy , especially for a guy!

Shiro was blushing a lot and that make him even more cuter.

"Y/n are you ok?"

"..."

"Y/n what am i for you?"

I don't know, it woud be my answer but deep inside it's not the real answer.

"I...i...don't know anymore"

What am i saying?! I know what's wrong but i don't want to admit it.

"Y/n...you always been my owner but more impotantly my best friend, but with time i realize i don't want to be only your friend but something better. So i decided when was the right time to show you my real identity so you can know more about me..."

Is Shiro in love with me? ( Nooo he only wants you to eat a carrot cake...of course dummy XD )[me cringe]

"Shiro i think i love you too"

"W-wait really?!" He says blushing ready and nervous.

"Shiro i realize you need me like i need you the most, your my reason why i keep living, you're my everything Shiro"

Shiro was a complete tomato after those words. I never realize my self how romantic i am.

After that we hugged eachother. His sent, his soft hair, his eyes his warmth, i love everything about him and i want more of him~

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sorry for this short chapter but i think it had to finish like this, in the next chapter who knows how it's gonna turn out~
By The Way you shoud check my new yaoi story Killua x Male Reader if you are interessed.
Vote, comment follow and cya later !

AUTHOR-CHAN😘