16) Secrets

Y/n's POV

For as long as i can remember i never knew that my only and beloved boyfriend....

Can eat this much-

"I want more!" Shiro says excited.

"But it's your 5th plate! Are you starving a monster inside of you!?" Kai cries shocked.

"I'm having my doubts..." i speak agreeing with my brother.

"You're so lucky you can eat this much and not even get kilos on you" Summer says unfortunate relating on her self.

"I don't care i only want more~" Shiro begs cheekily.

Great now i want you on my d-

My thoughts are cut off from a sudden knock at our door.

"Is anyone going to see who is it?" asks Kai.

"WHAT IF IT'S THE FREAKING MAFIA AT OUR DUCKING DOOR-" shouts loud Summer looking like an total idiot.

"Who gives a shit i said i wanted to eat more and nobody is caring i mean jeez" Shiro pouts selfishly.

"Of course if nobody can open a 'ducking' door i'll open it" i speak reaching towards the door.

I opened and see who is it. I didn't know how to react at that moment when i see Lola, my childhood friend that had a hell of a fight with Shiro because of me.

Well fucking awkward i might say.

"Hey..." i salute her not convinced at all.

"Why hello Y/n long time no see-" she salutes me and just enters the house like nothing.

That bitch did just what now-

I go to find Lola seeing she's in the dining room with the others and you could feel the tension and awkwardness.

They barely say hello to her: Kai doesn't know the fuck is going on, Shiro is giving her the evil glare and Summer is trying to ignore her in a weird way i say.

I want to break the silence.

"So Lola what brings you here?" i speak trying to be welcoming you could say?

"Umm...i honestly dunno either..." she murmurs softly nervous.

"Well i think it's not manners entering someones house without permission, what do you think Lola?" Shiro sasses her already.

"Do not worry i'm not here to fight with my lame ex rival" rolling her eyes annoyed.

"I'm here 'cause i wanted to speak to Summer...if you can of course..." she directly ask her gently.

Why would she wanted to speak with my sister? I mean i get that they knew eachother too since childhood but Lola would only cling on me for most of the time.

Then again there's something off about this...

Summer is now in the center of attention and everybody include me is waiting for an answer.

"I mean i guess though i don't know why you want to talk to me" she chuckles.

In a way i know she forced her self that chuckle and she's tense.

"Great let's talk outside, you know girls need they're privacy" that last part it's like she doesn't want anyone to intrude in what they have to say witch pisses me off.

"Okay then" Summer im the end she says.

The both of them head towards the door and go outside.

"What was that about?" Shiro finally ask interested on the situation.