14) Lola VS Shiro +smut scene

Shiro's POV
I'm drunk. Like sooo fucking druunk i can't deal with it anymore.

After what happened inside i just couldn't...

Flashback: Shiro at the party

I grab the bottle darely from my boyfriend's hand drinking half of it.

I am already having bad headaches but i couldn't careless. I only want to forget about that bitch of a friend he has Y/n.

Honestly you can make much that.
She looks like she's been bought for being y/n's friend...
Damn hahhahaha what a waste.

"Ya see Y/n...don't ever tell me what to do~" i start giggling non stop.

"Oh boy" i can hear my boyfriend sighing.

Even though i'm drunk i don't let my guard down...
After all i am an neko. I can hear better than humans even if my cat ears are covered and i have a better eye sight since the room is not that luminous.

In the corner of the eye i can see clearly someone is pissed at me and who ever possibly be this person but not our famous Lola?

That's it i'm going to have a chit chat with her.

I leave Y/n alone and seems like he's not going to follow me.

I reach Lola where she's sitting with her on a dark red sofa with a glass of alcohol in her hands.

Lola notices me.

"Why hello? Are you the famous boyfriend of Y/n?" she asks sarcastically which annoys me.

"Yes correct now you win the prize to make your own business and leave us the both alone" i answer back with sass.

From the look on her face i knew this wasn't going to end well...

Her friends seemed like it were more exciting since i come to Lola then before.

Lola gets up showing her body like if it was supposed to insult me and then she walks up to me ended face to face to eachother.

Her eyes are full off fire and envy and it was pretty clear that whatever was her next move it she isn't going to go easy on me.

She whispers slowly this:
"Y/n wouldn't love a disgusting boy like you 'cause trust me i know what's really trash"

Fuck you.

I then shout:

"I bet you would know since you're carbage yourself you bitch!"

At the moment mostly everyone was focused now on me and my rival waiting for her next move.

"I hope you understand that y/n just sees you as a friend-"

Lola fist came right up me into to my eye making all swollen.
I was now at my knees all hurt.

"Tsk"

"So you've giving up already you little shit?" she speaks with an devilish smirk on her pretty face.
That pretty face doesn't even deserve to be pretty.

I suddenly felt more animal: my eyes were cold as ice, my cat hears were poking out slightly and my nails were sharp as fuck.

I smirk to myself because this bitch doesn't know what i can do to.

I try to slowly get up and when i do with my left hand i attack her without hesitation.
I was fully animal...i want her to make her feel the pain i always felt since the day i was born...

[But that's a story i can't tell you now ;)]

Lola was acually screaming because of the pain and i just stand still watching her do so.