17) Summer

"And that is?"

"You" Lola speaks with a wicked tone.

I can sense Lola staring from up and down at me making the atmosphere more intense and heavier.

"What shy now?" she asks smirking.

I remain silence untill i decide to speak up.

"Can i ask you something and answer me honestly?" i say with a serious tone.

"What?"

"Do you really have feelings for Y/n?" i finally ask and now i wait uncomfortably for whatever she's going to answer.

Lola herself looks surprised by my question and i can feel her hesitation.

"Just because we've now eachother since we're kids it doesn't mean i'm your frie-" i cut through her words.

"Stop searching for an excuse! Whatever is your answer nothing is going to happen anyways..." i say coldly.

"If my answer isn't going to change anything why do you bother asking?" Lola speaks with a defiant look.

"At least answer at my question first" i say firmly.

All she can do now is giving me the truth which i need to know.

"Fine; the truth is i don't know how's it feel like to actually love someone" Lola smiles giving her an off vibe.

I'm still remain more confused than before. This girl is certainly the confusion itself.

"Of course you wouldn't be able to understand but that's fine"

Though this confused answer i know there's more of it.

"The main reason why i called you here was to actually threat you"

"What the he-"

I can't finish as she grabs my collar of my shine aggressively facing her close up.

"Don't tell anyone of what we've done that spring two years ago" she glares.

"Well this is new" i answer sarcastically.

"And i will remind you about it time to time" she continues still while i hear her breaths getting more intense.

"Lola..." her eyes when i say her name became little softer and you can notice her cheeks blushing which causes me the same.

Her tender pink lips are begging to meet mine and my hands would touch her waist and slid down slowly.

A few seconds later i pull back realising what's going on.

"Lola i won't tell anyone but please leave Y/n alone, he'll never like you anyway..." i speak coldly.

"Yeah i know"

She then walks away going supposedly home while i just stare at her for a few minutes.

With this chat i feel like i still haven't resolved anything. I feel like this isn't going to solve as quick as i thought.

I go inside in the kitchen finding Kai still there expecting me.

"So how it go?" he asks.

"How was it even supposed to go? Like always nothing new happen" i answer simply.

"Umm...I don't know i'm not involved in this shit" Kai answers me being some serious help.

"Uh uh" i can only say.

Then Y/n and Shiro arrive to the kitchen.

Y/n's POV

After my crying session me and Shiro arrive to the kitchen and i see Lola and Kai talking.

I really don't know what to do. Should i ask her what happened? Would she even asnwer me?

I feel Shiro's hand caressing and patting me head making me less have tension.

I kiss him on the cheek and he immediately blushes which made me chuckle.

"Yo furry" Kai says jokingly.

"Wait am i a furry now?" i now questioned myself.

"Well you date a cat-"

"Neko" Shiro interrupts Kai.

"Yeah that-"

"Who cares about that" then Lola speaks up and leaving the kitchen.

"Someone is in a bad mood" Shiro said.

I look into Kai's eyes but he ignores me.

"How about we all go to bed now?" Kai asked.

"Fine by me" Shiro answer while i stay silent.

"Okay then. Goodnight guys" Kai said and went to bed.

Shiro was about to leave but then he told me:

"Try and relax now, okay?" he said in a comforting tone.

I still couldn't just relax but i didn't have a choice.

"Okay" i simply said.

Then the both of  us go to bed.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Okay don't attack me-
I know this is a shitty chapter but i will write better-

Until then hope u have a great day and this bitch is out-

Random question:
What's your sexual orientation or/and gender identity?