6) A new year

Spending the summer with Shiro has been the best and we got to keep his secret from my siblings so i guess it has a success!

But the big problem will be when i'll start school . It will be more hard for us but if it is for Shiro i'll take any risk.

[ 7.00 a.m. ]

The alarm wakes me up and i notice Shiro sleeping with his head against my chest. While he sleeps he looks so innocent and adorable but i mean he's always innocent and cute. Once i get up from the bed feel my arm grabed by a small, fragil hand and i notice him :

"Please don't leave me~"

How can he be so freaking cute ! >////<

"Well i can always skip school and do a 2nd round~" i say in a sexy voice while Shiro is blushing like a potato.

"B-baka! You always want that! I just wanna.....you know....cuddle sometimes"

"I can do that"

"You're clearly dissapointed"

"You think?"

"Duh"

And by that i go on top of Shiro and start kissing him. It becomes from a soft gentle kiss to a passionate one. Our tongues meet and using them coordinatly making turn on Shiro even more , i start kissing him on his neck making him moan and giving kiss marks. We slowly stop and i finally decide to get ready for school. Then i hear Shiro mumbling :

"Y-you still didn't c-cuddle me...."

"What did you say?"

"Nothing! Just get ready!"

"Ok , ok " i say smiling at him.

Maybe i shoud do this every morning , yeah totally

Once i got ready i give a goodbye kiss to Shiro and leave the house to go to school.

When i arrived at school entrance i see from away a person waving at me while running in my direction.

"Oh my god Y/n i missed you so much!" she says hugging me.

I recognize her, she's Lola. She's my childhood friend and she's always so sweet and kind and very caring.

"So how are you? Did you miss me? Did you go on vacati-"

"CALM DOWN!"

"Oh sorry..." she says dissapointed.

"It's ok just don't do that. Never"

"Ok..."

"Well i'm good, i didn't miss you and i-"

"Wait you didn't miss me!?"

"Nope. Not at all"

"And why's that? Don't tell me you find someone special" she says joking a round.

"Umm...."

"So you're telling me that you're dating someone and never told me!!!" she shouts making everyone gasp into shock.

At school i'm identified as the classical loser, nerd but not nerd as smart just as into videogames, computer and i literally sleep in class or just skip.

While Lola she's the opposite, she's popular , everyone boy's crush, smart, athletic and beautifull.

I don't know how can she still hang out with me even though her reputation but i guess it's kinda helpfull when i get tutored so yeah.

Now back to the present. Everyone is talking to eachother like 'oh so they were a couple ' 'Yeah and that loser cheated one her '

Hearing that maked me more disgusted and with that i just run to class as fast as possible.

I enter the class with my luck of being the first. I get to my desk and took from my back pack my phone and started to text to Summer for help. I sended hope she will read it and meanwhile i get a text from Lola appoligizing for shouting. I read it but don't reply.

Some time later my classmates reach the class and sit in their desk and wait the teacher.

While relaxing myself i feel the presence of my bully....Jace.

"So what's up loser"

"What the hell you want from me?"

"Don't speak in that tone to me, got that!"

"Yeah , yeah you spoiled brat"

And with that he pushes me making me fall  from the chair. The "funny" thing is that none is paying attetion on what's happening and i hate it.

In that moment the teacher arrives and i get up .

"Cya later, asshole" he whisper to me.

I hate him.

During the lesson i start to get sleepy and suddenly fallen asleep.

"Fuck me more Y/N " Shiro says while moaning.

"Aaah...AHHH~~"

"F-FASTER~"

My member gets into him and i start moving faster and faster till we both come.

We continue kissing with our tongues and licking our necks making us moan.

One Shiro was on top i was expecting that he woud suck my dick but he ask me :

"What does B stand for? "

"What are you saying?"

"GET UP"

GET UP.

"GET THE FUCK UP Y/N!"

"uhhh........What? "

"If you don't answer this question right you'll get detetion...again!"

THE HECK!

"SO, What does B stand for?"

I'm literally dying. I'm going to die. 

"Umm...how shoud i put this...so..."

In that moment i see a piece of paper with the answer. Who coud that be?

"Y/n , the class is waiting"

"Ok , ok , the answer is Boron"

"....correct"

YES , FUCK YESS! IN HIS FACE! AHAHA!

A moment later a notice another piece of paper. I read it and it said :

By the Way , i'm Lola who help you so you'll be thanking me later ok? Beside you need to tell who are you dating and with bye bye ♡

Was that a heart i just notice? She's being very weird now...

Beside that i'm going to hate the teacher forever for ruining my dream of me and Shiro expacially when there was the good part...

I start to have many erotic fantasy on Shiro for the hole lesson making extremely happy and already prepared for when i get home.

TBC.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ 
OK SOOO... now the real story starts... I think but whatever. Sorry for not updating for awhile now , i just didn't find any motivation to continue but now i back!
Hope you'll love this Long chapter and don't forget to vote, comment and follow.
Make sure to check my other story and with i'm out!

Cya,

AUTHOR-CHAN😘