5) You want to be my boyfriend?

I wake up from last night amazing moment. That was unexpected but i was with person i love.

Look at Shiro sleeping and noticed in his cat form. Shiro my cat, but i love his so much that it feels so unreal.

"Wake big bro!" shouts Summer making wide awake.

"Good morning Summer"

"By the way, where is your friend ?"

"That's none of your business and besides why are you so curious about him?"

"Isn't it obvious? I like him" she says happy.

I feel something bad in me. Shiro loves me not her. Wait am i jelous?

"Y/n you know i was joking right?"

Wait what?!

"Besides i saw you both what you did yesterday night~"

Oh fuck.

"W-WHAT A-ARE YOU T-TALKING ABOUT?!"

"Listen even if i didn't saw you i will always accept you for who you are"

"That's not the point?!"

"What's all this fuss about?" says our older brother Kai interrupting.

"N-nothing..." i say.

"Yeah sure" speaks Summer.

"Listen i don't want to deal with this so please don't fight" speaking like the most responsible person in the world.   

"Kai you don't even have a job , you are a neet" says Summer speaking the truth.

"I agree"

"Now you both against me?!"

While fighting eachother i notice Shiro hugging my leg. In his cat form reminds me of all the moments we have together before that.

"Guys while you fight i have more inportant stuff to do" i say.

"Don't worry i won't tell Neet Guy~" says Summer reffering to Kai.

"Shut up" i say and getting ready for going outside.

[ 3 HOURS LATER ]

While walking at the park with Shiro in human form i was thinking to making a move on him .

"Hey Shiro"

"Hey y/n , you are quiet lately , what's up?"

"Since the day you confessed to me and end up in my bed i need to be more close to you . I want you near me for rest of my life. I love more then a best friend and a pet cat "

"S-so w-what?" speaks Shiro blushing.

"Shiro , do you want to be my boyfriend? " 

There is long silence and i am so nervous right now. The only thing i notice is Shiro crying but he is smiling and blushing.

"Y-yes ... YES I LOVE Y/N!"

In with that he kisses me putting even his tongue out asking for an entrance and i accept doing the same thing.

The thought of Shiro kissing me first makes me desire him a lot that i coud have sex in pubblic but i need to control myself.  

"When we have time , i'll give all i got~" i Say.

"S-stop being a p-pervert" Shiro says while blushing.

"Okay Tsundero Neko " i say teasing him.

So we walk and chat together like a couple. Well like the best couple that exist.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Finally now you got a boyfriend, so lucky ^^
I hope you like this chapter and. . .

THANKS FOR THE 180 VIEWS! ! !
I didn't expected to be so read by people, i'm so happy thanks to you guys ❤❤❤   

Vote , comment and follow and read my other stories.

Cya later,

AUTHOR-CHAN ❤😘💖