15) Sorry?

Y/n's POV
I hear my allarm set on my phone that i left under the pillow even though i didn't remember doing so.

While i get up i realize Shiro still sleeping. He's just so adorable even when he sleeps... Then i remember what happened last night.

Shit i fucked Shiro in Lola's house...I should really get control of myself. This is just embarrassing.

I even i remember the fight between Shiro and Lola that didn't end well...
At this point i need to really talk to Lola about it and solve the problem.

I unlock the door and get out of the room. I go down stairs into the living room seeing all chaos from last night even some people sleeping here so in a way i felt relieved that i wasn't the only that spent here the night.

I eventually notice Lola sitting on the couch going through an album photo. She's sobbing slightly so i reach here.

"Oh mornin' y/n..." she says in a sad tone.

"You don't look well..." i say in response.

"I-i wanted to apologize for everything... I thought you like me..."

I never showed interest in her but okay-

"I heard you and Shiro by the way last night" she speaks not knowing if she's pissed or else.

Why me and always me-

"Lola i'm glad you apologized but i am not the one who only needs an apology"

"Nope i'm not apologizing to him-"

"What the hell why?"

"I don't like his attitude, he's sassy and thinks he's superior hmph" she says turning her head around.

"Great...oh why were you looking at old photos?"

I glance at the album noticing her as a kid and summer too. I don't remember this photo.

The way she was looking at the photo before was though she missed something or someone.

"I don't remember you and Summer being friends-"

"We are not" her tone became cold.

She quickly closes the album and leaves it on the table.

"Okay people listen up it's time to go home" her powerfull voice woke everyone up.

"You can stay here if you'd like for breakfast" she proposed.

"Thanks i'll pass"

TIME SKIP

Once me and Shiro were home i still couldn't get out of my head what happened this morning.

Do Summer and Lola hate eachother? What happened between them?

"Y/n? You look lost in your thoughts" Shiro says distracting me.

"Yeah you can say that..."

Silence came and i noticed how Shiro was awkward about it.

"Hey how about we play a game?" Shiro asks breaking the silence.

"Okay sure" i say bluntly.

Suddenly i hear a knock from my bedroom door.

"Yo Y/n can i come in or you doing something dirty again~" that was without a doubt Summer.

Me and Shiro blushed like some idiots but then chuckled.

"Shut up and yes you can come in" i say.

Summer enters the room.

"Soo how was it?" she asks us knowing what she's talking about.