Chapter 1: Saying farwell to your loved one

It was a normal day on the nemissis and Megatron had called Breakdown, Dreadwing, and Arachnid to the control room. "Arachnid, Breakdown, Dreadwing i need you to go colect Energon from a energon mine Starscream found." The three nodded.

"Lord Megatron, may i go say goodbye to Knockout Real quick?" Breakdown asked. 

"I supose. cant have the CMO worring about his sparkmate while your gone and not do any work." Megatron sighed. "Hurry up." Breakdown nodded and ran out of the control room into the MedBay.

"Knockout?" Breakdown asked as he looked around for his Bondmate. 

"Breakdown," KNockout appered from their shared berthroom and looked at Breakdown. "What's wrong?"

"Megatron is sending me on a energon retreval mission with dreadwing and Arachnid." Knokcout flinched at The Decepticon Spiders name. "I wanted to come say bye and i will be back soon." 

"Why with the 8-legged glitch." KNockout huffed his chest and turned his head away. Breakdown smiled as he watched his love get jelouse.

"Come on Knocky." Breakdown wrapped his arms around Knockout's waist. "I love you, and ONLY you." Breakdown began to kiss Knockout's Neck. Knockout tried to surpress his moans but when breakdown started sucking on his neck he gave up and moaned uncontrolably. 

"B-Breakdown," Knockout pulled away, turned around, and kissed Breakdown hard on the lips. Breakdown smiled and kissed knockout back.

"I gotta go before Megatron blows." Breakdown pulled away and hugged Knockout. "I love you and i will be back by tomorrow or the next day." KNockout nodded.

"Thank you for coming to tell me." Breakdown kissed Knockout on the forehead. 

"No problem." Knockout smiled and gave breakdown one more kiss before he let go.

"That pesky Femme better not hit on you!" Breakdown laughed.

"You know that she will, but you know i never acknolage her feelings."

"Still..."

"Knockout," Breakdown made him look him in his optic. "I love you so much. you are my sparkmate and my lover." Knockout nodded and smiled.

"I know. i just worry cause she is gourges and has a great paint job..." Knockout sighed.

"Yeah she is," Knokcout glared. "But you are 100% better looking then her." 

"BREAKDOWN!" Megatron's voice echoed threw the halls into the Medbay. 

"I gotta go." Breakdown smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too." Knokcout smiled as Breakdown walked out the door. "Please be safe." He sent a worried feeling threw his shared bond with breakdown. as he did that he got a reasurence feeling from breakdown. He knew things would be fine... 

Or So He Thought...