Chapter 3: Reunited

*1 week later*

its been a week since Dreadwing told Knockout that Arachnid had killed his spark-mate, and no one was allowed in the med-bay, as long as they didn't want a wrench to the head. Starscream was the only one allowed in the med-room for check-ups.

"Knockout," Starscream called to the medical officer who was cleaning supplies. During the time's Starscream came for his check-up; the two would end up talking about things other then Breakdown, so they mainly talked about how their pregnancies are going, (Starscream was the only one who knew he was sparked). "How's the sparkling?"

"He's fine." Knockout sighed. "Scream?"

"Yeah?"

"I have something to tell you." Knockout set down his tools and looked at starscream. "And no one can know."

"Sure." Starscream nodded.

"I am planning on leaving the decepticons." Knockout sighed.

"What?" Starscream was shocked. His best friend was leaving him. "Why?" Once that question left his mouth, he knew it was stupid to ask.

"Why?" Knockout laughed. "Because every time i see that glitch walk by... It reminds me of what she took from me!" As he yelled... he felt a pull at his spark. It wasn't the sparking though. It was a quite familiar pull. "Breakdown?" Starscream ran to his friend who was holding his chest.

"Knockout?"

"He's alive..." Knockout smiled. He looked at Starscream with lubercint streaming down his cheeks. "Breakdown is alive." Starscream looked shocked. But he knew Knockout wasn't hallucinating. When spark-bonded, you can single you bond-mate to send them messages. Breakdown was alive. He needed to tell Megatron so they could go get someone to resuce him, so his best friend was happy again. "I'm going to go get him."

"Why don't i get Megatron? he ca-"

"NO!" Knockout yelled. "No... If someone over hears you telling Megatron... it could be Arachnid." Starscream nodded.

"You're right." After Dreadwing told Megatron that Breakdown was dead, Arachnid told him that Breakdown had attacked her and she did it for self-deference. So he didn't punish her. "Well at least let me come with you."

"No. Megatron will have my head if something happens to you or your sparkling." Knockout helped Starscream off the medical-berth. "I'm going to go now." Starscream nodded and hugged his best friend.

"Please be careful." Knockout returned the hug.

"I will."

*IN the forest*

Breakdown limped to a tree. His eye patch was off his missing optic, He had energon leaking out of differnet places, and his Head hurt. But he kept going. He needed to get to Knockout. He knew that Knockout thought he was dead. he did his best to send messages through their spark-bond. But he was to tired. As he laied against a tree, he heard the sound of a ground-bridge opening. 'Please don't be Autobots...'

"BREAKDOWN!" Knockout? Breakdown saw his Spark-mate running to at him. lubricant running down his face. He ran and hugged him, carefully. "Thank god," Breakdown placed a servio on Knockout's cheek and pulled him into a kiss.

"You found me Knocky."