Chapter 2: Amazing Discovery

*I'M SO SORRY! I'VE HAD THIS CHAPTER DONE FOR A WEEK AND I COMPLEATLY FORGOT TO POST IT!*

Breakdown Pov:

I walked back into the control center and saw the ground bridge opened. 

"Hurry you three, we need that engergon soon." Magatron said as  I stood next to Dreadwing. We nodded and ran threw the groundbridge. 

*3rd person pov:

As they did Megarton sighed, what no one on the ship, exept knockout and breakdown of course, is that Starscream is pregnant, And he is the Sire. Starscream needs twice the amount of engergon and they are running low.

*With Knockout*

Knockout was in his and Breakdowns shared Berthroom and was scaning his chest. Once he finished, he sat impacently, waiting for the results. It took about 5 minutes before it beeped. Knockout grabbed it and saw the most amazing thing. He was going to be a carrier, and Breakdown a sire. Knockout smiled and looked down at his chest. "I'm going to have a family... with Breakdown." He couldn't believe it. 

*With Breakdown*

"Hey Breaky," Arachnid walked next to him. Breakdown glared at her.

"No one but Knockout is allowed to call me that," Breakdown growled.

"Well," Arachnid smirked, placing her hand on his chest. "You really should leave that Mech and be with me." Breakdown glared at her and pushed her off of him. 

"Don't." Breakdown got defensive. "I would never!"

"I know what you said about me to those Viacon's." She smirked.

"That was before I got with Knockout." 

"You have feelings for me!"

"I DO NOT!" Breakdown pinned her to a tree. "I AM IN LOVE WITH KNOCKOUT! NOT YOU!"

"BREAKDOWN!" Dreadwing pulled Breakdown off of her. "Get ahold of your self!" Breakdown sighed. "And YOU!" Dreadwing looked at Arachnid. "You know him and Knockout are sparkmates, and if you piss the alfa mate off... you would be dead." Arachnid huffed and walked away.

"Fragging Glitch!" Breakdown yelled and stormed away

*1 day later*

Dreadwing summoned the ground bridge.

"Breakdown!" Knockout came running down the nemesis. "Dreadwing?" Knockouts spark stopped when he only saw Dreadwing walk through the groundbridge. "Where's breakdown?" Dreadwing shook his head.

"He's dead..."

"No.." Knockout shook his head. "No its not possible." Knockout fell to his knee's. "I would have felt it..."

"I'm sorry Knockout."

"Who did it?" Dreadwing was silent. "I ASKED WHO DID IT!"

"The one who challenged you for his spark..." Dreadwing began to walk away. "And got rejected."

"Arachnid..." Knockout walked to the medbay and placed his hand on his chest where his sparkling was. "You will pay for this."