Chapter 4: Autobots and a surprise

Knockout had finished patching up Breakdown when a ground-bridge opened.

"WHEELJACK!" The angry voice of the Autobot Medic, Ratchet came from the ground-bridge. "What are we doing here?" Following behind him was the former wrecker, Wheeljack.

"Oh come on Doc," Wheeljack giggled. "You needed a break." Breakdown stiffened. 'Scrap'. Breakdown had a rivarly with Bulkhead... but it was worse with WheelJack.

"Whatever," Ratchet rolled his optics. He looked around and his eyes landed on Knockout's Cherry red color. "Wheeljack." Ratchet pointed to where knockout sat. "Knockout!" Knockout froze.

"Come out Con." Wheeljack narrowed his optics. Knockout looked at Breakdown.

"I am unarmed," Knockout said as he raised his arms.

"What are you doing here?" Wheeljack had his swords at the ready. Breakdown sighed.

"came to my aid." Wheeljack's optics narrowed.

"Breakdown!" Breakdown stood the best he could.

"Sit back down." Knockout turned his back to the Autobots and focused his attention on his sparkmate. "You're still low on energon." Wheeljack was about to approach when Ratchet pulled him back.

"No." Ratchet pointed. "They are no threat." Wheeljack rolled his optics but put his swords away. "What happened Breakdown?"

"I was attacked by arachnid." Breakdown snarled at the memory.

"Why would your own kind try to kill you?" Wheeljack snarled in discuss.

"Because-"

"Because of me." Knockout said looking down.

"You?" Ratchet said with a confused tone. "What did you do?"

"Breakdown is My sparkmate." Knockout said with a smal smile. "And He rejected her."

"You two are together?" Wheeljack narrowed his optics.

"Yes." Knockout said. "For-" He was cut off by a pain to his spark.

"Knockout!" Breakdown held onto Knockouts arm. Ratchet ran over and pulled out his scanner. "What's wrong with him?"

"He's sparked," Ratchet stared at the scanner. "And the sparkling is feeling on his energon. I'm guessing he hasn't been taking care of himself properly." Breakdown stared at Knockouts passed out frame. "Hate to sugest this..." Ratchet looked at Wheeljack who sighed. "But we are going to have to take you both back to base."

"Why would you do that?" Breakdown stared at the Autobot medical officer.

"Because," Ratchet looked at the blue decepticon. "I can see you guys care more about each other then a stupid war. Plus he is carring a sparkling, who doesn't deserve to die because he has desepticons for parents."

"Thank you." Breakdown nodded at him.

"Ralphial," Ratchet said into the comlink. "Open ground bridge to my continents, We have a couple of patients." The ground bridge opened and ratchet picked up Knockout. "Wheeljack," He looked over to the bot who was quiet. "Help Breakdown." Wheeljack glared. "Please?" Wheeljack sighed.

"Fine." Wheeljack put breakdowns arm around his neck. "This doesn't mean i forgive you for what you did to Bulk and I."

"I know Jack..." Breakdown looked at him. "I want you to know i am sorry." Wheeljack rolled his optics and they walked through the ground bridge, met with confused Autobots.

"WHAT THE FRAG!"

*To be continued*