Chapter 5: The talk

Knockout woke up to yelling between voices he faintly reconized.

"WHAT THE FRAG RATCHET?!" Arcee yelled. "Why did you bring them here?"

"What else was i suposted to do? Leave them to die?" Ratchet shook his head. "I wasn't going to leave them."

"Why?" Smokescreen asked. "I mean wouldn't the other decepticons come for them?"

"Well Knockout was in no condition to be left alone."

"Why's that?" Optimus asked.

"Because he's-"

"I am carring." Knockout sat up.

"What?!" the autobots yelled in union

"How is that possible?" Bumblebee asked Ratchet.

"Because We bonded," Breakdown walked in from a spare berthroom.

"Deceptions? Bond?" Arcee laughed. "Reticulous."

"No." Bulkhead glared at Breakdown. "I believe him."

"Why?" Arcee asked.

"He did abandon Jackie and I for him." Bulkhead glared. Breakdown sighed.

"Can i speak to him alone please?" Breakdown used all his will power to not hit Bulkhead for that comment. Optimus nodded and guided everyone out.

"You're mad," Knockout looked away from his sparkmate. "Aren't you?" Breakdown as next to him.

"Of course not." Breakdown placed a Serveo on Knockouts knee. "Im so exited!" He smiled at him. "When did you find out?"

"After you left..." Knockout looked Breakdown in the optic. "I was going to tell you as soon as you got back," Knockout sighed. "But then..."

"That happened..." Breakdown understood. "Im not mad. i promise you that." Breakdown cupped Knockout's cheek. "I can't wait to be a sire." Knockout smiled.

"You will be a fantastic sire." Knockout pulled Breakdown into a kiss.

"Eh-hem..." Bulkhead walked in. Breakdown pulled away from Knockout.

"Yes Bulkhead?" Bulkhead glared.

"I still can't believe that you left us for a decapricon!" Breakdown started to shake.

"Bulkhead..." Knockout started, but was interupted.

"NO!" Bulkhead shouted. "IT'S YOUR FAULT!" Bulkhead pounded his fist into a wall.

"IT WAS MY CHOICE!!!" Breakdown yelled.

"Why are you guys yelling?" Smokescreen asked as the autobots walked back into the med-room.

"I think it's time you guys know what happened between the wreakers." wheeljack said as he looks at Breakdown. "And why we have a rivarly with these two..." Knockout held onto Breakdowns hand.

"It's all my fault..." Knockout began to tear up. "Because of me... they broke up."

*TO BE CONTINUED*

Next chapter will be about what happened between the wreakers and why Knockout believes it is his fault.