Chapter 8: MegaStar

*Time for a little MegaStar*

Starscream P.O.V:

It was lonely without Knockout abord the nemissis with me. And frag, why did he have to leave so soon? I'm fragging Sparked and No one knows how to deliver a Sparkling. I sighed. I decided to go meet up with Megatron in his berthroom but he wasn't there.

"Ugg!" I groned. "Where the Pit is he?" I continued to walk when i heard a Femme giggle from the Control room.

"Come on Meg," Arachnid was standing to close to Megatron for Starscreams liking. "Why don't we have fun?" 

"No Arachnid," Megatron continued to work. "I am busy..." 

"Oh come on Megatronas," Arachnid smirked. "Don't you remember all the fun times we used to have?" Megatron grummbed, ignoring her... But not Starscream. Starscream stood at the door way when Megaton Noticed him. 

"Star?" Starscream could feel the tears fall down his face as he ran. "STARSCREAM!" Megatron ran after him. Starscream ran to the Medbay, but before he could shut the door and Lock it, Megatron had grabbed his wrist.

"LET ME GO YOU CHEATER!" Starscream tried to pull his hand free. "I DON'T WANT TO BE ANYWHERE AROUND YOU! FRAG YOU!" Megatron Sighed and kissed Starscream, silencing the Other Mech's yelling.

"Will you shut up for a minute Star," Megatron asked against Starscream's neck cables. "Please and let me explain?" Starscream nodded and pulled Megatron into the Medbay, so that they could close the door's for privacy. The two sat on the medberth in an awkward silence.

"What did arachnid mean?" Starscream finally asked, really not wanting to know. "Did you cheat on me with her?"

"No," Megatron squeased Starscream's hand that he held in his. "I would never. But We do have a past together." megatron shook his helm. "It was when i was a gladiator in Kaon. I had just won another Match when a couple guys took me to a higrade bar." Megattron laughed at the memory. "I met Arachnid there and we had a little to much and ended up back in my place..." Megatron looked Starscream in the optics. "Star," He cupped Starscream's face in his hands. "I love you. And only you."

"But-" Starscream silenced himself. 'Primus, is this what Knockout had to go through?' Megatron smiled slightly.

"If it makes you feel better, i can have soundwave bridge her somewhere else." Starscream's face lit up a bit. 'If she's gone, Knockout will come back!' Starscream nodded and hugged Megatron.  

"That sound's nice." The two laied down on the MedBerth cuddling when Megatron noticed something.

"Starscream?" Megatron looked down at his Sparkmate.

"yeah?"

"Where the frag is Knockout?" Starscream averted Optic contact. "Star? Where is he?"

"Breakdown is alive." Starscream said through their sparkbond. "Knockout asked me not to say anything because of Arachnid."

"How long has he been gone?"

"1 earth day..." Starscream looked away. "I'm sorry..."

"No need for you to be sorry Star," Megatron smiled. "I understand." The two went back to cuddling when a thought his Megatron's prosseser. "Wait, so what did happen?"

"Well as you know Knockout and breakdown are in a relationship," Starscream began to trace patterns on Megatron's Chest. 

"Yes. Anyone could see those two are together."

"Well apparently Arachnid wanted to be Breakdown's sparkmate." Starscream rolled his optics. "But Breakdown rejected her. So she went into a fit of rage and almost killed him. She told you that Breakdown attacked her because i have a feeling she know's he's not dead and you would kill him upon return."

"That glitch!" Megatron clenched his teeth.

"I know. But it had been a week, and Knockout had felt a pull on his spark, not his sparkling but it was Breakdown trying to get a hold of him.  I volenteered to go with him, but he told me no. so then i asked we tell you, he said no and he went off on his own."

"Wait," Megatron sat up. "Knockout is Sparked?"

*Hello everyone! I decided to give you a little bit of Megastar for this chapter.*

Next chapter we will get back to Knockout and Breakdown

Hope you guys enjoyed!