Chapter 6: the past

'This chapter you get the backstory and a little Ratchet x WheelJack. Hope you enjoy'

*Flashback*

It was a long day for the wreakers, so they decided to hang out at a bar. Breakdown sighed. they have been a team for eons, and he seemed to drift further away from his Wreaker brothers. He sat his cup of high-grade down and stood.

"Hey," He called to the two next to him. "Im gonna head in for the night."

"Why Break?"

"Just today wore me out."

"Ok. See you tomorrow." Breakdown walked out of the bar and began heading home. On his way, he ran into a red bot who seemed he was running from someone.
"Hey," Breakdown held a hand out for the Mech who fell. "Are you alright?"
"STAY BACK!" The red Mech scooted back, away from Breakdown.
"Hey," Breakdown crouched down, staring into the optics of the mech in front of him. "I won't hurt you." The mech stared at him, searching for lies in his golden optics. But found nothing, only honestly and concern. The Mech on the ground took Breakdowns hand. "Your finish," he looked at the scratched red paint.
"Its fine... Ive gone through worse."
"I know you don't know me..." Breakdown rubbed the back of his helm. "But i can buff out those scratches and fix the chipped pain. But you would have to come with me. To my place." The red opticed mech stared at the buffed blue mech.
"Ok." He nodded.
"I'm Breakdown." Breakdown smiled at the shorter Mech.
"Knockout..." Knockout didn't know why, but he smiled. During the time Breakdown and knockout talked. Breakdown found out Knockout is a medic, ran away from his old partner because of the abuse he was getting, and really loved racing. Breakdown decided to offer his spare room to knockout until he could find a place. Knockout was greatful and from then on, the two were inseparable.

*3 eons later*

"Breakdown!" Bulkhead ran up to him. "Wanna go drinking?"
"Sorry Bulk." Breakdown sighed. "I already made plans with KO."
"You're always with him," Wheeljack rolled his optics. "The only time we ever see you is during work."
"I'm sorry if you guys don't like it..." Breakdown shook his head. "But i care about him and he's going through a ruff time."
"What? The war?" Bulkhead rolled his optics and turned his back. "Everyone is dealing with that." Breakdown transformed and left.
*at his place*
"Hey KO!" He called as he walked in. As he got closer to knockouts room, he heard sniffling. "Knockout?"
"Go away Breakdown." Knockout called. Breakdown opened the door and sat next to the smaller Mech.
"Come on Ko... I'm your best friend." Knockout began to cry into Breakdowns chest.
"M-megtronas came to me at work today...."
"What did he want?"
"He asked me to be the decepticon Medic..."
"What? You said no right?" Knockout looked away. Breakdown sighed. "Why did you agree?"
"He promised me i would never have to live among the bots who abused me and i could get my revenge." Breakdown stared in horror.
"No...." Knockout cried harder
"I don't want to lose you..." Knockout looked breakdown in the optics. "But i would NEVER make you choose between me and your brothers..." Knockout pulled away, but before he got far, Breakdown pulled him back and hugged him. "B-breakdown?"
"For eons... I've felt like i didn't belong with jack and bulk. But when i am wifh you.... I feel like i do..." Breakdown cupped Knockouts cheek.
"Breakdown," Knockout leaned up and kissed Breakdown. Breakdown smiled and kissed him back. Knockout pulled away and covered his lips.
"Knockout?"
"I'm sorry!" Knockout pulled away from Breakdown.
"Why are you sorry?" Breakdown smiled. "I like you Knockout... Alot. And i will go with you... No matter where." Knockout smiled and kissed Breakdown again
"Thank you..." He smiled. "I don't know what i would do without you."

*2 months later*

Its been months since Bulkhead and Wheeljack had seen or heard from Breakdown. And the two were worried. Yeah. They didn't see him other then work. But he hasn't shown up for a while. As the two where on a mission for the wreakers, something caught there optics.
"Breakdown?!" There stood their friend, next to Knockout heading onto a decepticon War ship. Breakdown turned around. "What are you doing?" Breakdown looked at knockout.
"I'll be back." Knockout nodded. Breakdown walked over to his brothers.
"Breakdown... Whats going on?"
"I'm with the decepticons now."
"What?!" Wheeljack narrowed his optics at Knockout. "That no good Con did something to you!"
"HE ACCEPTED ME!" Breakdown shouted.
"What do you mean?" Bulkhead narroed his optics.
"A couple Eons ago... When we went out... I could tell you guys seemed better off without me. And when i met Knockout... He cares for me."
"No he doesnt!" Wheeljack shouted. "He's just using you!" Breakdown ran and punched Wheeljack across the face.
"Do not talk about Knockout like that."
"What did he do to you?" Bulkhead asked as he helped Wheeljack up.
"Loved me." Breakdown turned away. "From now on you are my enemy's. I already know you guys chose the Autobots."
"Frag you Breakdown!" Wheeljack yelled.
"Good bye..." He walked onto the ship and watched as the new Autobots slowly fade.
"I'm sorry Breakdown." Knockout came behind and hugged Breakdown. "It's my fault."
"No." Breakdown turned and faced Knockout. "It was my choice." He bent down and kissed Knockout. "I chose to be with you."

*with Wheeljack and Bulkhead*

"That Con..." Wheeljack spat out energon. "He turned our brother against us..."
"Jackie..." Bulkhead placed a hand on Wheeljacks should. "It was his choice..."
"No it wasn't." Wheeljack transformed and left. "It was that sleek Con's fault."

*present*

"Wait... So Breakdown was a wreaker?" Miko asked.
"Yes... Fleshing... I was." Breakdown interlaced his didgets with Knockouts.  "But i fell in love." Wheeljack rolled his optics. Ratchet saw this and sighed.
'He can't keep this grudge forever... Especially while they are here...'
"Wheeljack... May i speek to you?" Ratchet asked as he looked at Wheeljack. Wheeljack nodded and the two left the medbay to Ratchets room.

*with Ratchet and WheelJack*

"Wheeljack..." Ratchet patted a spot on his berth for Wheeljack to sit. And Wheeljack did. "I know your upset that Breakdown left you and Bulkhead... But you can't hold a grudge forever."
"You don't understand Ratch!" Wheeljack started to tear up. "He was our best friend... And he left us for a Deception."
"Was he a decepticon when Breakdown first met him?" Wheeljack shook his head. "Can't you see..." Ratchet put a hand on Wheeljacks knee. "He fell in love with someone who he could be himself around..." Ratchet smiled. "Like any bot does." Wheeljack stared Ratchet in the optics.
"Your right..." He smiled. "I was so angry at them... That i convinced myself that Knockout did did this on purpose... But your right. Breakdown fell in love. And he would do anything for him..." Ratchet smiled. Wheeljack sighed and thought for a moment... 'I have to do this. Its now or never.' "Ratchet... Thinking of this... I want to tell you something."
"Yes?" Wheeljack inhaled and then kissed Ratchet on his lips. Ratchet smiled and kissed back.
"Hey Ratchet," Bulkhead walking in. "By the all-spark! You two as well?!" Wheeljack pulled away from Ratchet, blushing. "Just hurry up. Knockout wants another scan on the sparkling." He then left.
"R-ratchet..." Wheeljack stuttered. Ratchet interrupted him with a soft kiss.
"I feel the same way Wheeljack." Ratchet got up. "We will talk more after I'm done." He then left.
'I guess i should go apologize. I mean... It's not breakdowns fault he fell in love....' Wheeljack walked out of Ratchets berthroom, with his didgets on hia lips... 'He actually feels the same...' He smiled to himself. 'Who knew that the grumpy Mech had a soft side... For me?'

My 3 favorite ship in this show

So i decided that i should show these two a little love. 😍 hope you all enjoyed the 3 updates today. I'll update again later. Promise. But i gotta go finish the chapter to my MegaStar story. Love you lovelies!!!!!
Also; Thank you for sticking with me and with my stories. I enjoy that people enjoy ny stories. No one in my familt understanda my fanfiction. So it makes me smile when i see how many views, votes, and Comments i get. Thank you.
And yes... We will get back to Megatron and Starscream soon.

Cuties... Best TFP ship...