Papa

Many days have passed and today is the day my dad comes home, he will be home in about an hour. I am currently preparing food for him to eat, I already knew he wanted arroz con pollo marinado. It was funny turning around and seeing my family in shock realizing I could actually cook.

"Y que haces tú, what you doing mija there" my grandma said.

"I'm preparing a nice lil meal for me and my dad, he deserves a nice lil meal", I said.

"No good job I'm proud you do that", she said.

"Aww thank you", I said.

I continued setting up the table for him even the lemonade grandma Beyincé taught me to make as a little girl. It was perfect timing the summer was setting in and everyone was really enjoying it out here. Eventually I heard the door beginning to open and I took off running like a little child.

"Papaaaa you're home", I said hugging him.

"Yes mija how have you been?", he asked.

"I've been good having fun", I said.

"Tu niña viene a la media noche, midnight what is she doing?", my grandma interrupted.

"She's just enjoying herself ma, no te preocupes", he said.

"She's pregnant", she said.

"I am not Belcalis your favorite niece is pregnant she's having a girl", I said.

"Ma don't start this now I just got home let me enjoy my time my break, or do you not want your son to be happy", my dad said.

THINGS JUST GOT REAL... I didn't say much but it was amusing she sat back and watched us enjoy the food I made. We talked about work and the things we did, we also began thinking of what to do while he was here. He was on a summer break so we could really hang out and he could go with his people. He decided to go and take a nap in his room since he had been driving for such a long time that's when I decided to get on my phone.

ShawnCarter👀: Hey Beyoncé what's up? what's good?

I laughed a little and headed into my room to continue the chat.

Beyoncé: My dad got home today and we had a meal together it's been a long time coming, just scared my grandma when she saw me cooking 😂

ShawnCarter👀: Cool glad you got to enjoy that, but you know they say if you can't cook stay out the kitchen

Beyoncé: What you tryna say boi 💀

ShawnCarter👀: I can't say anything I haven't tried your cooking

Beyoncé: One day you'll see I cook amazing Mack wants me to be a cook

ShawnCarter👀: aight when? what day? time?

Beyoncé: I don't know tbh I am hanging out with my dad for like 3 days straight before I get back to wokrking more again.

ShawnCarter👀: I see in four days I'm bout to leave for Paris next week with Kanye

Beyoncé: OMG PARIS FRANCE

Beyoncé: IM JEALOUSS

ShawnCarter👀: never been to Paris?

Beyoncé: No it's expensive

ShawnCarter👀: I see, ypu going to Paris soon then, I don't have the ability this time next time you coming

Beyoncé: No no way

Beyoncé: that's too much to ask

ShawnCarter 👀: you going soon no question we'll discuss this later, I kinda gtg