Singing

Shawn Carter👀: Hi Beyoncé glad you found my number I was bout to send it again😂 what's up?

Beyoncé: I just woke up from a good 3 hour nap wbu?

ShawnCarter👀: Just came from being with my ma now thinking of next move, got any plans?

Beyoncé: I might be going back down to the cafe I'm board at home

ShawnCarter👀: Karaoke night?

Beyoncé: Yeah it's really cool there are some talented people singing there

ShawnCarter👀: You singing?

Beyoncé: Nah I can't sing

ShawnCarter👀: I need to verify that, I might go I got nothing to do

Beyoncé: No famous people things you got to do?

ShawnCarter👀: Not tonight I think I'm going to karaoke night

Beyoncé: cool see you there

I looked for a comfortable simple outfit to go out yet it still was a slight statement, I don't know why I got a fedora but I got it. We aren't about to really detailed into my look just understand it's a look.

Beythelion: Summer and karaoke, it goes well anyone else going300 likes 5comments M1Chellee: Ayyy girl I meed that outfitNayla: I meed yo confidence in that outfit Anahi: Primaaa you look amazingCardiB: you know you don't have to go back to your w...

300 likes 5comments
M1Chellee: Ayyy girl I meed that outfit
Nayla: I meed yo confidence in that outfit
Anahi: Primaaa you look amazing
CardiB: you know you don't have to go back to your work place after work right?
beythelion: with your record it works for you 😊

I walked out of my room and saw everyomes reaction to me looking cute and showed it off to them. Some of my family members were rooting for me those are the ones who like me or love me slightly it was mainly the younger ones and an aunt.

"Tia Bey when I grow up I wanna be pretty as you", Shian said.

"Shian you are already pretty you're gonna be even prettier especially with your beautiful personality, eres hermosa", I said and gave her a little kiss.

"And where are we off to?", my aunt Adriana asked.

"Karaoke night at my work place, I might meet a friend their", I said.

"Look at my neita, niecy you going on a date already, no you're growing up I can't please don't grow", she said.

"I am not tia I'm just making friends you know trying to branch out more", I said.

"It's a boy what is his name?", she asked.

"Shawn Carter", I said and her jaw dropped.