Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"No, you know what Elena, I am sick of you doing this. I am trying to help you! At least do your part and try to control your hunger. Do you want to fricken expose yourself!" Matt yelled throwing his hands up in defeat. 

"I know! I am sorry. . You know every emotion is heightened for a vampire! It's just I felt like I was going to die..." Elena began. 

"That is it everytime Elena! Can you not hear yourself. It is always 'I felt like I was going to die'. I know your getting used to your vampirism but please try to help yourself instead of becoming wasted and only caring about people doing things for you at your call. Princess Elena everybody!!" Matt yelled, his eyes full of anger and rage. 

"Well I am sorry you feel that way. My life is not so damn perfect as you may think! You have no idea what I am dealing with okay? So just leave me alone I can look after myself!"

"How the hell can a Princess Elena go about her day without her slave, me!" Matt yelled moving closer to Elena. 

A sudden voice came from behind a crater. 

"E..lena... may I go now..." a blonde girl with to gazing holes punchered in her neck and blood covered all over her made Matt go wild. 

"You are so stupid! You are leading Mystic Falls into danger, you turned a month ago and you have already compelled half the town to believe in some animal that bit two holes in the flesh of their neck! Shame on you Elena, I am so done with helping you."

"Matt" 

"No Elena" 

"I need a ride!"

"Why don't you run home, I'm sure you have plenlty of blood to even teleport there!" 

Matt took the blonde girl to the bathroom to clean her up and left Elena sulking on the floor in the boiling room.