Chapter 15

"I knew it" Elena said looking at their shameful expressions.

"Are you trying to let the whole world know?" Damon said raising his low sexy tone.

"Well I'm in the same boat as you so..." Elena said softly looking awarkdly at Meghan and forgetting. "Oh shit I should take back to the dorms!"

"Yeah go" Stefan said sticking his hands in pocket.

"But wait" Damon began. "What did you mean by someone is trying to hurt us. Why Meghan? How did you know? I'm so confused" Damon finished with a smile.

"Someone is trying to hurt me that's why" Elena said pulling Meghan's arm over her shoulder.

"Who" Damon said walking closer to Elena.

"Yeah you know what, I'm done talking today I have to go" Elena said dragging Meghan.

"Hey" Damon replied.

"I'm sorry I am just having a really bad day and I want to go home"

"Elena"

"What"

"Tell me what is up, Stefan take Meghan home"

"No as if Damon, you take Meghan home for Elena, we need to talk" Stefan said butting in and stepping over the Elena's side while gently bradding his fingers into hers.

Elena's reaction of these two boys affection was confused with a hint of butterflies in her stomach. She has had boys fall over her but this time it felt different more real.

"Just go Damon" Stefan repeated sternly.

"Fine goodbye Elena" he said lastly looking at Elena's beautiful face.

Elena got lost in his blue eyes she didn't realise Stefan was talking to her.

"Elena? Woah you must be tired" Stefan said gently shaking her Elena and turning her head to face his not Damon's.

"Can I go home now" Elena replied impatiently.

"Yeah you can come home with us, Damon take Meghan home and meet us at the boarding home.

Damon flew off in an instant with Meghan who was compelled to sleep until exact 7 am. Stefan then drove Elena home.

"I don't get it, I could of gone to my dorm Stefan"

"I am just trying to help"

"How you want to me to come to your place to sleep with you is that it?"

"What! No! That's not it at all"

"Then let me out" Elena said trying to open to the car door.

"Elena the vehicle is moving"

"Unlock the door, stop the car and let me out!" Elena said trying harder to open the door.

"Just stop I just want to talk"

"Oh save it"

"How did you know Meghan-"

"Shut up about Meghan already! What is with you Salvatore brothers"

Stefan didn't reply he parked in the drive way and stopped the car.

"Okay I'm sorry" Stefan began.

"What" Elena said looking into his dark green eyes.

"About Meghan. I just don't understand what you ment and I just want you to be safe..." Stefan said looking at Elena's tired face.

"That's what they all say and I just knew about Meghan. There's something going on"

"I know! That's why you need to tell me"

"Just let me in"

"Sure" Stefan got out the car and gracefully opened the door for Elena.
She pushed past him and went inside.

The Salvatore boarding house was huge and looked like it was built in the 40s.

"Woah" Elena said spinning around in the house.

"Your room is the second on the left" Stefan said resting against the wall while crossing his arms.

"Finally" Elena said running up the stairs.

Stefan silently followed her.