Chapter 11

Elena woke up stunned the next morning.

How can so many of my fears come true in one night Elena thought as she let her feet touch the wooden floor boards from her own bed.

She gradually got out and was hit with shock. Her phone.

It lay on her bedside table with her reflection in its long glass screen. She sighed and picked it up.

No new messages. Great! Elena thought with sarcasm. Even though it was good there wasn't anymore scary messages, it still didn't take the fact away she still had one to deal with one. Elena got ready and left the dorm herself as the rest of her dorm roomates left ages ago as Elena woke up an hour late.

The walk to each class awful. At every turn people looked at her with scared and afraid looks.

"Is it true you saw Matt before he died?" they would ask.

"What was it like when the police told you he was murded?" They would also ask.

"Did you see the murder?" they would question.

The whole day Elena faced gossip girls and boys hovering over her, not because she was attractive, but because she was in the middle of a crime scene.

"No I don't need this" Elena said pushing past the people.

Elena pushed her hair out of her face and held her books agaisnt her chest hard and walked on feeling the peoples annoying presence behind her. She turned the corner at her heel to lose them.

Who is that! Elena's mind went crazy when she saw this guys face. He had long features and blue eyes that seemed to smirk at her very flirtatiously. His hair looked as soft as petal of a miracle flower. He glanced at her while he was talking to some boys near the lockers.

I need to be popular for good reasons not murder reasons Elena thought to herself. 

She strutted along the corridor towards him as she adjusted her shirt to show her cleavage.

The boy was now looking at the daily bulitton.

Elena made her way over to him and she was flattered to see where his eyes were drawn to first.

"Hi I'm Elena" she said smiling while bitting her lip.

"Uh hi I'm Damon" the boy replied looking up and looking so lost in her eyes.

"Well hello Damon are you new?" She replied walking even closer to him while flicking her hair about.

"Yes I am" he replied smiling down at her.

"I can help you if you want. But first I have a lot to fill you in on. Meet me at the grill at 7pm and I'll let you in on some things you should" she winked.

"Sure see you then" he said smiling as he let out a cute and adorable chuckle.

"Umm hey Elena" Stefan said coming from behind her as he gently pushed her hair that was covering her right side of her face and kissed her check.

Elena blushed. 

Stefan she thought.

"Hey Stefan this is Damon" she said looking awkward as Damon's eyes lost their sparkle.

"Hi" Stefan said smiling while shaking his hand.

"Okay so I'll see you at the grill Elena" Damon said looking Stefan up and down. He then waved and left.

"What's that about" Stefan said looking at Elena's soft eyes.

"What was it about you last night Stefan. You said those words and just left" Elena said with attitude and began walking in front of Stefan and away from him.

"Shhh" Stefan said grabbing her wrist and pulling her agaisnt the lockers and placing his hand on the locker next to her head.

She was trapped.

"Let me go Stefan" Elena said trying to push Stefan's hard rock body.

"Your in trouble dear. Don't speak about what happened at the grill with Matt. Don't speak about it in public. We will talk later" Stefan said whispering into her ear and smacking the locker and walking away. 

BEEP BEEP

Elena pulled her phone out her bag and read the text.

I have some dirty work for you hun. Go on that date with pretty boy Damon and make sure he likes you! That may take a while because your fugly. AHA. but make sure it happens. Get him to fall for you and the plan will continue... Also if you think of dobbing on me I will tell everyone about the Matt incident. And if your ignore... I kill someone you love. This is a threat hunny xx

Elena clinched her fist and looked around the corridors. No one was on their phone.