Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"The party last night was killer, you were amazing Elena" a tall wellbuilt blonde boy said while winking as he walked past Elena, Bonnie and Caroline. 

"I know!" Elena replied giving a small flirty giggle. 

"Ahh, I almost forgot that we have to get used to all these people at your command Elena" Caroline said rolling her eyes but giving a little smirk. 

"Yeah well you can enjoy it with me, nothing is going to sepreate us this year at college"  Elena yelled lifting her head to the sky and rejoicing. 

The three girls were marching there way into through the college grounds holding baskets of their luggage to empty out into their dorm. Which quite luckily they are all in the same dorm. The day was perfect for a fresh start, the sun was shinning  and the birds were singing. The scent of the college smelt like summer, just how she liked it when she had a look around before she attend it. There were so many people there it looked like the show. People laughing, people looking so lost holding a map upside down, people lying on the grass soaking up the sun, people playing their guitars and singing. All of this seemed perfect to Elena. 

The three girls finally made their way through the college grounds and to the dorm rooms. The corriders were crowded with boxes in the way and people on the phone. Caroline over heard some guys conversation. 

"Yes mum, I rememeberd Mr.Snuggle bear" the guy whispered softly into his phone with such an embrassed face.

Caroline laughed as she really loved her heightend hearing right now. 

"What room are we again?" Bonnie asked with her squeaky soft unsure voice as a three boys speed past her face while she was talking. 

"Room 191 so we from here we take a left, then another left, then a left, then a left, then left and were are there!" Caroline exclaimed with so much brightness shinning though her eyes.

Bonnie and Elena just looked at eachother with the expression of 'What the...'.

"I memorized the dorm map before I came..." Caroline said smiling shly. 

Bonnie and Elena started laughing.

"What a classic Caroline thing to do?" Elena replied following Caroline who was already half way down the corridor and Bonnie running to catch up. 

 The girls finally reached their dorm and dropped all their luggage inside without a question. The room started to set up and the girls made themselves at home. They began chatting on their beds about what they did in their summer and gossiping about the latest trends. 

Knock, knock

The girls went quiet, well all except for Elena. 

"Uh what"  she shouted getting up from her own bed. 

"My program college map says I am located in this dorm with you" the soft voice said.

"Agh" Elena said grumpily hopping about of bed and towards the door. 

The other two girls looked confused and exchanged glances.

"Quick, get the blood bags out of the fridge!" Elena half whispered as the two girls practicly fell off the bed and started hidding the blood bags and Bonnies grimmore (her spell book) under their beds.

Elena opened the door and put on her 'I love you, now do what I say' face. Her usual face that she held when she met someone new. It consits of a half hearted smile but her eyes sparkle as if she is amazingly happy. She was gifted at lying. 

 "Yes" Elena said poking her head out the door so the girl couldnt see into the room. 

"Don't put it there I can still see it Caroline!" Bonnie yelled.

"Shut up!" Elena mumered as she turned to look at the girls in the dorm.

"Who was that..." the girl said figiting with her glasses. 

"Uhh haha my friends there just... uh you know what, what can I help you with?" Elena said steping out the door and closing it behind her and steped into the corridor smiling brightly. 

"I'm Megan and I'm supposed to dorm here... the princible said she would send in another bed for me because I enrolled late" a small quiet voice came out of this girl who was only about 5 inchs shorter then the rest of the girls and had her pretty brown hair in long plaits. She wore bright pink glasses with dimonties on the sides. She looked like, well your average geek.

"Oh, right. Sure come in." Elena said letting Megan go in first.

"Guys, this is Megan. She enrolled late but she is staying with us. This is Bonnie and Caroline" Elena said with a half decent voice. She was annoyed, this dorm was supossed to be for just the three but I guess now it's four. 

"Hi..." Caroline said in her usual judgy voice. Elena knew she was thinking the same thing as her. 

"Hey you can just set your stuff up here okay?" Bonnie said pointing to the corner of the room. 

"Yeah, well there is a mattress in the storage room. You can use that. We are gonna head to bed okay." Elena said cutting this small talk short. 

"Actually I have to go to the office and say I checked in..." Megan began. 

Elena used her super speed and grabbed Megan head and made her look eye to eye with her.

"Actually know you don't, I am really tired and hungry so you are going to sleep and remain calm" Elena said using her vampire compulsion and letting her fangs insert into Megans delicious neck. 

"Elena!" Bonnie yelled. 

"I'm... I'm hungry!" Elena said lifting her head to talk and went back to feeding. 

"Stop it Elena! Stop!" Caroline yelled.

"Fine, I just needed a sip" Elena said grinning. "Just found my new human blood bag, a new roomate doesn't seem so bad after all" Elena said flicking her hair around her shoulder and laughing.