Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Elena had had enough.

"I am not a princess, people just like to care about me!" she yelled as if someone was listening down in the boiler room. 

"Anyway, I was the girl who lost her parents to a car crash! They drove off of Wickery bridge for God sake Matt! How can you not see how much that would hurt me. I went into fricken intensive care!" Elena roared so Matt could hear her from above. 

She groaned as she felt so angry but also as if she had lost a friend and a fight. She never loses in anything. She carried herself up and closed the boiler room door behind her. She walked to the exit from the basement and closed the door. 

"Lets hope no one goes down here for a while" she said to herself shly. 

Elena ran up the stairs and started to hear the beat of the music. Sweet, the party is still going on she thoguht to herself. She made a stop by the bathroom and washed her face. She felt so excited and happy. Was it the feeling of being feed well making her feel so powerful? Whatever it was it felt good. Then she remembered. Matt. She rushed out the bathroom and entered the grill. The party was extrerating, the music was blasting her heightend hearing but she liked that feeling. 

"Elena! You okay girl?" a blonde wavy haired girl with a slim figure and a beautiful green eyes apporached her. 

"Caroline!" Elena hugged her. Caroline and Elena had been friends since pre school and were super tight. Also with... ah there she is. 

"Bonnie!" Elena yelled through the beating party music to her friend. Bonnie has dark brown hair and beautiful dark skin with a heart of gold. 

"Elena" Bonnie said hugging her tightly. 

"Woah you guys! You came?" Elena said excitedly.

"We wouldnt miss a Elena party, and considering I'm not orgainsing the party, this is actually great" Caroline replied smiling her usual 'we are best friends' smile. 

"How long are you staying guys?" Elena asked spreading the same smile. 

"I'm staying to attend Mystic Falls College that opened recently with you! Surprise!" Bonnie said using jazz hands to make this news even better than it was. 

"OH MY GOSH" Elena shouted hugging her so tighly she thought she would break her. "Caroline what about you" Elena asked as her eyes were lighting up.

"ME TOO!" she replied and united in a group hug.

"This year is going to be amazing" Caroline said laughing. 

The girls made their way to a small table and gathered themselves some drinks. 

"How is Matty blue eyes?" Caroline asked being the usual her.

"Well speaking of Matt we are kinda in a argument. I can't handle my feeding rage and while you guys have been gone, we can't really handle the whole supernatural thing. He is trying the best he can but it's too hard. We all know I am a bad girl?"

"Oh yes!" the girls agreed thinking of past memories of Elenas ripper days. 

"Well were here now we can help" Bonnie smiled. "Nothing is going to ruin this perfect year. 

"Caroline how are you coping with your vampirism?" Elena asked curiously.

"Shes been pretty good" Bonnie replied.

"Yeah I use blood bags and they have really helped with the bloodlust" Caroline said calmy. 

"I can't use them, for some reason I have to drink from the vein" Elena said looking at her shoes. I swear I am the only one who can't use blood bags, Elena thought.

"Bonnie, have you found a spell for it yet? Use your witch voo doo spells" the girls all laughed and took large sip of their drink. 

"I have been trying but it's hard, I don't think there is remedy for it Elena. Some vampires are just like that." she said with a serious face and with one eye brow raised.

"Thats just life as we know it" Caroline said. "But hey we will help you okay?" 

"Okay" Elena replied taking another sip.