Chapter 14

The expression on Elenas face was full of misery and embrassment. Elena carried herself through the exit door of the grill feeling many eyes watch her like a hawk. The air was cold and smoky outside. Everytime it would smack Elena in the face, just like her life does. It smacks her and she falls. She always manages to get back up though. Whoever this stalker is, they are going down. 

"Stefan!" Elena yelled into the cold air. 

No response.

"Stefan!" she yelled again as she saw his body figure apprearing from the smoke in the distant. 

He started running away at the sight of her. 

Oh no you don't. 

Elena used her vampire speed to catch up to them but managed to find herself right infront of them. 

Damon and Stefan gasped. 

Opps.  Elena thought to herself as she covered her mouth in shock. 

Then she reminded herself Damon is a vampire too. He didn't get compelled. Maybe Stefan is one too, we may aswell share secrets. 

"Oh don't act all surpised, I know you two are vampires" Elena said with attitude replying to their judgy eyes. 

"We-" Damon began.

"No" Stefan said stepping infront of Damon. "Your the vampire here"

"You are aswell"

"Prove it" Stefan said smiling.

"Okay, wait here" 

"Because your a vampire and we are magical unicorns that fly!" Stefan said with sarcasm while rolling his eyes. 

Damon kept a straight face. 

Elena soon came back covered in blood. She held a boy by his arm. He had two little bites in his neck that were ozzing blood. Elena held herself together and held the boy by his shoulders. She pushed him closer to Stefan and Damon. Watching their reactions. Both of their heads peared up. 

"Not a vampire aye? Just have one sip and we will have a see" Elena replied pushing the boy towards Stefan. 

Stefan glared at Elena. 

"Fine" Stefan grabbed hold of the boys shoulders and stood behind him. He titled the boys neck to an angle...

"Elena?" a small voice came from behind Elena. 

Elena turned around startled. 

"Ahhh Meghan!" Elena replied trying to cover the blood all over her clothes. 

"Are you okay, Oh my gosh your bleeding!" Meghan said pushing her glasses furthur up her nose and looking at her clothing that was filled with blood. 

"I am fine get your hands away from me. Just give me your jacket" Elena replied pushing Meghan away. 

Elena turned around to see Stefan and Damon. Luckily they were still there. 

"Meghan, this is Stefan and Damon" Elena said peeling her blood stained top half of her dress and putting on the jacket. 

"Hi" Meghan said in her shy voice. 

"What are you doing out so late" Elena asked Meghan. 

"Ohh just trying to catch some stuff" Meghan replied looking absent minded. 

"Catch some stuff" Stefan repeated. 

"What kind of 'stuff'" Damon asked. 

"Oh no did I say stuff? I mean vampires" Meghan said giggling while taking her glasses off and wiping them. 

"Vampires. No such thing" Elena replied looking at Stefan and Damon who were grinning. 

"Yeahh no such thing" Stefan repated looking at Elenas scared face and started laughing. 

"They are real. I am trying to catch them" Meghan replied smiling back.

"Theres no vampires in Mystic Falls" Elena replied sternly. 

"Are you sure Elena?" Damon said as he and Stefan started laughing. 

"I am a vampire hunter and I can sense their presence"

The three of them just shut up.

After a long moment Elena started the convosation again. 

"I have to go, meet you at the dorm Meghan" Elena said running away. 

But then she remembered. The stalker said they would kill Stefan and Damon. There is a vampire hunter! Wait there not vampires. But they didn't do the test I asked them to so they could be. What if the stalkers tricking me. But if they are vampires, Meghan will kill them! 

"Agh!" Elena said aloud while running back up to Stefan, Damon and Meghan, 

"Hey Elena" Meghan said smilling on her heels. 

"Meghan go home" Elena replied. 

"No" Meghans sweet voice became harsh. 

"Your not a vampire hunter Meghan" 

"I am. Someone told me I was and now I am"

"Who was that someone"

"I swear on my life to never tell" 

Elena turned her head to the side in shock. The person who is trying to hurt me is a vampire. Got one clue at least! 

"Meghan I think your sleepy. Lets go back to the dorms" 

"No Elena!" Meghan shouted. Her cute voice had changed just like that. 

"Elena stop your making her angry" Stefan said quietly.

"Look she is going to kill you" Elena replied as Meghan began shaking with anger. 

"Run" Elena whispered to Damon and Stefan. 

"Why would she kill us" he replied.

"Because"

"Because of what" 

"Someone is trying to hurt me and they want to hurt you as bait!" 

"What the hell!" Stefan said.

"Stop with the games" Damon said glaring at Elena. 

"It is not a game Damon. Just go, please." Elena said with tears swelling in her eyes. 

Meghan had lost it. She pelted at Stefan tackling him to the ground with a little wooden spear she had in her pocket. She stabbed him in the heart. Twisting it around, making him suffer. She rolled over to Damon and stabbed him in the chest too. 

Stefan pulled the dager out his heart and through it away. Elena doged it. Stefan then tackled Meghan to the ground. Damon pulled his dager out and pierced his teeth into one side of Meghans neck. 

I knew it.

Then Stefan pierced his teeth into the opposite side of her neck letting her skin go pale. 

I knew it too. Well kind of.

"Stop, don't kill her!" 

At the command of Elenas voice they both stopped. 

Elena rushed to Meghan and bit her own arm and force fed Meghan to heal from her vampire blood. 

Meghan swallowed and her skin returned it's usual peachy colour. 

Elena sighed and as she compelled Meghan the story she would compell her everyday when she drank from her. 

Stefan and Damon were ashtonished by Elenas behavouir. 

"So I was right, you guys are vampires?" Elena said crossing her arms with a sigh.