D.R.1

One fine morning, the sun rises brightening the house through the big glass of window of the newly-wed couple big room.

The dark hair guy sat in front of the average square mirror, staring blank as he drag a comb through his hair and repeating his action. He look at his bruises cheeks and lips. A tear traced a path down his cheek as he draw a circle on the bruises place.

He, Jeon Jungkook just get married yesterday with-

"Hey baby."

When he heard his voice, he quickly wiped away his tears and replace it with smile. A fake one. A pair of arms wrapping around his wide waist, turns out its his nightmare.

"Hey." He greet him before he continue combing neatly his hair as he staring at the mirror but not at those eyes.

"Aren't you happy, kookie?" He said while eyeing his husband through the reflection of the mirror as a sweet smile make a way on his face.

Jungkook wanted to burst into tears but he hold it back. "Y-yes." He stuttered out.

He hummed in satisfied as he kiss Jungkook's forehead. "Don't ever try to run away again, okay? You don't want me to hurt you, don't you Jungkook." He caressing his cheek with his back hand. Jungkook stay still, didn't know how to react. Lastly, he just nodded.

"Good. Downstairs after this. I bet you hungry." He broke the hug but before he walk out, he turn around once again to look at him. "Detective Kim wants to meet me. So I'll be out around 3 or 4pm. That old man won't stop bothering me." He clicked his tongue. "Ahh Of course it's because of you baby. And I must go there, meet him so they don't suspect me for kidnapping you. Why would they? I'm your friend but now your husband." He chuckles, "But I won't tell them that."

Jungkook tears welled up in his eyes as he look at the guy in front of him with so much hatred. He clench his fists in anger.

"Remember what I told you, kookie? Do. Not. Try. To. Run. Away." With the last words, he close the door behind him.

But his words can't stop him from trying to escape from this hell.

He will not give up.