D.R.10

"Fuck! Fuck yes!"

He keep on slamming his hips inside him as the boy keep on begging for him to stop.

It is not a pleasure at all.

"S-stop Ahh!" He cried out loud but he can't do anything due to his both hands tied behind his back.

Taehyung chuckles while moaning before he change the position. He grab fistfully Jungkook's hair and drag him infront of the window.

"Look at those stupid Detective of yours." He breath out and slowed down the thrust.

Jungkook head keep on hitting the glass but he managed to open his eyes tiredly and saw some of the police officer along with the Detective Kim.

"H-help...P-plea-Ahh!" He tiredly shouting as his energy slowly drowning.

How many rounds he's being fuck now? He lost count.

"Mmm, keep on screaming." He grab both Jungkook's waist and slammed it with a speed pace when he felt he was close.

After a few thrusts, he refilled his seeds inside him as the white liquid leaks out from the swollen hole. Gently, he pulled out and Jungkook fell immediately, sliding down on the wall.

The pain on his arse making its hard for him to stand up.

He zip his jeans and turn around to him, licking his cum on his finger, "Stay here baby. I have some work to do."

He shut the door behind and locked.