D.R.4

"Dinner smells good~" Taehyung sang in happiness as he take a seat in front of Jungkook while he spooned the sauce over the chicken pieces before he gave one piece to his husband plate.

He smile, "Thank you baby."

Jungkook nodded.

"But before that..." He trailed off as he fixed him with stares. "Are you sure you don't put any poison in it?" He asked as he take the piece of chicken close to him.

Jungkook shake his head. "T-There's no p-poison in there." He said quietly, afraid that he might do something to him.

"Eat. This." He gave him the glassy look. When he didn't answer him, he furiously standing up from his seat and went to Jungkook and grab firm his jaw forcely to open wide his mouth.

"No! T-Taehyung, you hurt me!" He cried out as he tried to take off his strong grip from his jaw.

But Taehyung doesn't seem to care about it. Then he put the piece of chicken breast forcely to his mouth. "Eat!" He yelled. Jungkook do what he said and eat the chicken slowly before swallow it. The tears non stop trickling down his cheeks.

After he ate it, Taehyung let go and smile in satisfied. "Good boy, baby." He caressing his hair before went back to his seat like nothing happen. Jungkook wipe away his tears and hang his head down low.

"Eat your food then sleep."

"W-Why did you d-do this...?" His voice crack as he tried to hold back his tears.

Taehyung put down his fork and wipe his lips with napkin. "I did this because I love you. I did this for us. I just want us to be happy, you to be happy."

He look at him in disbelieve. "If you want me to be happy, let me go. Stop doing all of this. You're torturing me, Taehyung."

"I can't. I don't want to let you go. I love you, okay. Tell me that you love me too." He stares at him in the eyes.

"No I don't and you know it!" Jungkook sudden outburst.

He chuckles, "Say 'I love you'. Say it. Be a good boy."

"No!"

Taehyung slammed his fist on the table that made him jump in surprise. "Say it!" He growled dangerously that can make people pee on their pants when their hear the voice including Jungkook. So its best not to push his button even more.

"I-I love you..."

Again, he smile in satisfied. "Good, I love you more."