D.R.6

"Jungkook, where are you just now?" Taehyung ask, crossing his arm.

He gulp, hold tight the hem of his shirt covering his pocket shorts and look at him before he spoke, "I was in the bathroom."

But he seems to not buy it as he stares at him deeply then he shrug, let it slide and saying 'okay'. He told him no need to cook for dinner because he already order from the outside. Jungkook just nodded.

Right now, Jungkook was in the living room waiting for the food while Taehyung take a shower upstair. He was sweating and shaking so hard as he secretly open his phone revealing a picture of him and Jimin smiling. The feeling of sad overwhelmed him but that didn't stop him from checking his messenger.

There's a lot of messages from his friends but he didn't bother to open as he keep on searching for this one contact.

Detective Kim.

His finger press the contact in trembling as he tried to keep his feelings from overjoyed. Finally, this is it. He's gonna get out from here. From this hell.

New chat with DetectiveKim!

Jungshook97:
"Detective, I'm Jungkook. Please help me. I'm trapped in the mansion but I don't know where it is. I activate my location. The guy who kidnapped me is Ta-"

"Being sneaky, aren't we?"

Jungkook widen his eyes hurriedly he turn to look at the person who is looking at him now emotionless. Slowly, he put the phone under his butt.

But what he didn't know, he accidentally press the 'send' button.

Sent, 8.15pm