D.R.7

He scream in pain as the two big man keep on kicking his stomach and his back.

"Stop. That's enough." He said emotionless.

Jungkook clutch his stomach to stop the pain as his blurry eyes met his icy gaze. He curled up and close his eyes, biting his quivered lips as he feel the presence next to him and it was him, who was kneeling beside him. Taehyung lift his chin to look at him in the eye.

"You know that I don't wanna hurt you right, honey?" He said softly, caressing his bruise cheek causing him to hiss in pain.

When Jungkook didn't say anything, he press hard the bruises and he cried out in pain.

He tsked in disappointed. "Do you really think they will come and save you?"

He stood up from his place and the big man hand him which is he believe that is his phone. Jungkook just watch every move that he made.

"I don't think so." As soon as he said that, he throw across the wall causing the crashing sound.

Jungkook widened in surprise. "N-No..." He tried to stand up but someone kick him on the shin causing him to lay back on the floor.

It was Taehyung.

"You should listen to me!" He yelled and kick him once again.

"Why you have to ruined everything?!"

Again he kick him.

"S-stop..." He whispered as he feels his whole body weaken with every kick he received.

"You son of a bitch!"

At that moment, his numb body seems to not responding and his eyes begin to drop. He tried to stay awake but when he think again, maybe its better to let him take a rest for awhile.

One last kick, he was knocked lying unconcious on the floor.