D.R.11

"Hands up, Kim Taehyung!"

Detective Kim pointed the gun at him and the rest of the police.

He raised an eyebrow, "And why should I do that?"

The two bodyguards take a step forward but stop immediately when Taehyung raise his hands up to them.

"You kidnap Jeon Jungkook and we found an evidence that you-"

Taehyung snickered, "If I kidnap him, he would be in my arm right now or maybe screaming inside. But as you can see, he's not here."

One of the police officer take a step forward and lean to whisper on Detective Kim. "He has a point, sir."

He groan and put his gun down. "Well then I'm sorry to interrupt your night but if you have nothing to hide from us, can we come inside your house for a little check?"

Stepping aside, he nod alittle at his open front door. "Come in then."

The Detective nod his head to team 1 and they followed from behind him inside while the others waiting on the outside. The house unexpectedly clean and not even a single dust on the floor. But that doesn't mean he is fully innocent. The elder still didn't trust the psycho.

While the others checking every room, he went upstairs alone and check every room on the first floor. There's nothing. All clean.

As he was about to leave, he heard a loud thud from behind the closet. Taking a step forward while his fingers pressing hard the holding gun in case something danger happen.

He open the closet in flash but to his dissapointed theres none. Maybe he heard things as he close it.

Not even a minute, he heard the second thud which is even more louder this time.

At that very instant, one of the team 1 came inside, "Sir, there's no iden-"

"Shhh." He shushed him and went infront of the closet, press his ear to the hard surface. Then there is a loud thud once again.

The police officer immediately called his friends to the room and they gather while holding their gun.

"I think the sounds is coming from behind this closet."

"I think so." He look around. "Help me move this closet."

Together they move the closet which surprisingly very light. And what he guess is correct. Theres another white door behind.

"Very clever, Mr.Kim."