D.R. 12

After it seems like forever, the door burst open and came a panting Detective Kim along with the others. He was searching around the room and his eyes fell on the floor to the boy who was naked, all bruises up curling while his hands tied up behind.

Jeon Jungkook.

The elder uttered a profanities and inform the team 1 to arrest the psycho man down there. Then they leave both of them alone while he grab the nearest towel and wrap around the skinny boy as he untied the poor guy.

And thats where the younger break down into tears, shakingly clutching the latter shirt as if he afraid that this is all just a dream.

He shushed him as he rubbing his back. "It's fine Jungkook. You're safe now. Everything's going to be alright. He's gone now. You're safe, Jungkook."

But it doesn't seem to convince him as he keep on soaking the elder shirt which he didn't mind.

They went downstairs after a while and the light of the car is everywhere which Jungkook cover the light with his hands because it was hurting his eyes.

"Stay here." Detective Kim went to the other and his face didn't seem to amused with what he was hearing.

"We caught Kim Taehyung and surprisingly, he seems to calm about it like he was expecting this to happen. He was in the car with the team 2 while the two of his sidekick ran off before we could even catch them."

He sigh, "Keep on tracking those two. We need the all information."

Jungkook red eyes were looking around as he wrap close the towel to warm up his body. Then, his eyes met with the man inside one of the car. By the sicken smile that the man throw at him, he knew immediately who he is.

All of a sudden, his head feel like spinning and his hands even more shaking as he keep on staring at those eyes. His body and mind feels numb and the next thing he know is his body lay on the floor.

He could see the Detective Kim run to him then everythings goes black.