D.R.3

"Argh! Where the hell is my phone?!" He yell in frustrated. He been searching for his phone all over the place for the pass 30minutes but there's none.

He stop immediately and try to think, if he is Taehyung where do he put it? Then something came up as his face lit up.

"On his office!"

He went to his office but unfortunately, it was locked. Then he remembered the key was on Taehyung's pocket. Now he need a plan how to take the key out from him.

Something flashed on his mind about the day he was kidnapped on that night. It was unexpected. Its been 3 months but they still haven't found him. He had enough of waiting so he do what is right that is a plan of escaping. But every time he tried, he always ended beaten up by his so called husband. He forced him to marry him or he will kill one by one who related to him. He didn't want that to happen. Like what happen to Jimin's mother, Park Hyunjin and his best friend who is like a brother to him, Jimin.

Yes Taehyung killed him on the day when they both go out having a lunch. If he knew this would happen, he would join them and never let Jimin alone with that psycho. He regret and blame himself for everything. It's just because of he texting Jimin when he thought he was pranking him and that psychopath got jealous so he decided to kill him that night. If Jimin is not so kind to let him live on the same apartment with them then this thing won't happen. And on the night after Jimin funeral, he killed her, he got angry because she slap his 'property' and throwing names at him. Why does he like him so much that he would do anything even carving Jungkook's name on his wrist? He's totally out of his mind. He's totally, a hundred percent, crazy.