Perfection

---Cain's POV---

He was sulking.

The all-powerful Merman, who had claimed my angel against his will, was sulking. Granted, he just got himself claimed by a mere human, as he phrased so just after the events but to throw a tantrum by tossing himself in the bed across from Orion, cross his arms and sulk?

Even Archer was snorting with amusement as he gazed down at the Mer. The man in question slowly turned his head, icy gaze fixed on Archer before baring his teeth in a threatening hiss. "Don't press your luck, human."

My quartermaster only proceeded to grin even wider, pissing off the Mer even more before he deflated with a huff and glared at me. "This is all your fault, you know."

I scoffed, "No, the fault lies with you for biting Orion in the first place." The Mer blinked before scowling, "Oh, are we going to play it like that? What were you doing with a Siren on your ship in the first place, hmmm?"

That... kinda stung, considering I couldn't truly answer that without sounding like the bad guy. And the Mer knew it, as he smirked, suddenly back to his previous chipper mood and lounged into the bed.

"So, I claimed the Siren and in return, you decided to mar my perfect skin with your mark." His lips pursed over the word, as if it left a vile taste in his mouth. He rolled over to his side, eyes settling back on a shivering Orion, fingers tapping against the bedframe while our host cleared her throat softly.

"Could I perhaps bother you to please wear some clothes?" She nearly pleaded before throwing her hands up in exasperation as the Mer stood up from the bed and stretched with a bored groan. "Clothes? Humans and their dumb habits. I'm not ashamed of myself so I don't see why I should hide my perfect self underneath that rubbish."

Archer snorted, eyes trailing slowly over the Mer in clear appreciation of the view before meeting my gaze and smirked slightly. "What? I'm just admiring his perfection." The mer twitched at that, slowly turning to look at Archer over his shoulder, eyes narrowed as if trying to find any hint of sarcasm in Archer's statement.

A slow smile curled over the Mer's lips as he turned around fully and motioned with his head towards my Quartermaster. "Well. At least someone in this room has impeccable taste. Though I'm way out of your league, mortal."

Clearing my throat to prevent their pissing contest from escalating, I motioned towards the reason why we're here in the first place. "Would you shut up already and heal Orion from your poison? He's been getting worse ever since you sank your teeth in him, Mer."

He snorted at that and rolled his eyes. "Poison? Please, as if my mark would poison such a beautiful creature." He nearly purred, strutting towards Orion's bed before hissing when I scruffed him, roughly yanking him away from where he had intended to place that vile mouth on my treasure.

"Healing only, you hear me."

The mer actually pouted at that, rolling his shoulders, "Where's the fun in that?" he groaned, flopping besides Orion on the bed with a disgruntled huff. "Besides, the siren needs my body heat, amongst other things..."

I glared down at the Mer, who was slowly flashing his smirk at me as he nuzzled closer to Orion, lazily waving me away. A growl escaped me as I stomped to the bed, clenching my fist in his hair so the Mer hissed with annoyance, his tongue an inch away of laving over Orion's throat.

"Mer, I told you-"

"Ugh, enough with the Mer thing already. It makes me feel like you're talking to a female horse for crying out loud!" The Merman bared his fangs as he glared angrily.

"Don't you have a name?" I drawled slowly, making him roll his eyes. "Not in your tongue." The mer rolled on his side when I released his hair, fingers inching closer to Orion before he clicked his tongue in annoyance when I glared pointedly at them.

He laid there quietly for a moment, humming low in his throat as his eyes flitted from Orion to Archer with a slight hint of curiosity. "Seeing how you show some good taste, how about figuring out a name for me, human?"

Archer chuckled, stretching his back with a slight groan before resting against the wall, eying the mer carefully. "Well, he kinda looks like an Elijah." The mer thought about it before nodding. "Very well, Elijah it is then. Now, back to the current situation..."

He went to curl around Orion but sighed audibly and looked up in my general direction, "Look Pirate, if you want me to be able to actually cure the Siren, it's going to piss you off greatly." Elijah's gills flared in amusement as I took one look at what he indicated and scowled.

"Absolutely not."

Elijah seemed unabashed as he simply laid flat besides Orion, giving everyone a clear view of the firm cock between his legs as he shrugged. "Suit yourself. He'll be in tremendous pain until the venom wears out."

I gritted my teeth and yanked him off of the bed, very tempted to punch his face in. "What does your venom have anything to do with fucking Orion, huh?"

Elijah rolled his eyes as he easily pried my hands away from his throat and stood to the side. "Look, the only thing that neutralizes the venom are hormones only released when I'm sated. Feeding me isn't going to sate all my urges so how are you willing to solve this, if I can't couple with the Siren?"

The room got awkwardly quiet at that because Elijah knew there was no other option that me allowing him to have Orion. But that was something Orion had to choose; it wasn't my choice to make!

"What about me?"

Elijah turned around and tilted an immaculate brow at Archer. "What about you, human?" Archer rolled his eyes and pushed off the wall to come stand in front of the Mer. He eyed the merman from top to bottom with a cocky smirk on his lips.

"You let me take care of your urges in my very capable hands and in turn, you'll heal Orion once you're fully sated." Archer proposed, creating an interested spark in the Mer's gaze as he observed the human in front of him closely.

"Hmmm... that sounds rather intriguing. " Elijah walked his fingers up Archer's chest, staring my Quartermaster in the eye. "But, what if you can't sate my urges? Clearly you're urging to me being the bottom but whatever shall you do if you fail?"

Elijah stared at Archer, who didn't even hesitate as he spoke, "Well, if and only if that happens, you can have me to deal with those urges." He leaned closer into Elijah, smirk growing as he caught the mer's hand and pressed it flush against his chest, "Though I wouldn't worry, I've never heard any complaints about my performances."

The mer smirked at that, raising his eyebrows teasingly before a content hum escaped his throat. "Looks like we have ourselves a deal then." He purred, to which Archer dragged him closer before giving the flabbergasted healer a lazy look over his shoulder.

"I'm afraid I'm going to borrow one of your rooms for a moment. If you'll excuse me..." He left with the Mer in tow all the while the woman was opening and closing her mouth in shock before huffing to herself.

"Can't believe the nerve.... My house is not a brothel!" She bit on her cheek before eying Orion, sighing deeply and shaking her head before she went to fight his fever with cold compresses and mopping up the poor Siren's sweat.

My eyes were focused on my treasure, ignoring the growing sounds from the other room even if our host was blushing furiously and starting to waft cool air to her cheeks. I had faith in Archer's abilities, having heard several tales of the brothels he had frequented, sometimes requiring several whores in a single night because the poor women couldn't keep up with him.

A smirk grew on my face before I gently brushed the back of my hand against Orion's feverish cheek. It seemed that, even if we had an unwilling addition in the Mer, we had also found a way to control him just the same.

And I was quite certain that Archer wasn't going to protest if I requested him to keep an eye on Elijah just in case.

A.n. Sorry for the long wait guys, as I am required to take meds again for my depression and they have a LOT of side effects -_-