- PROLOGUE -

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

And here it is, the long-awaited, rewrite of my original "Jinchuuriki Alliance". I thought it was a really bad story because honestly, I was 10 when I wrote it. But I'm still going to keep it up for people to read because this story will have a LOT of changes, such as Minato and Kushina do not survive October 10th and Naruto (Naruko) is female, and other things that you will find out by reading :)

I hope you enjoy!

On October 10th, tragedy struck the Village Hidden in the Leaves. A day that should've been filled with joy was filled instead with grief and sorrow.

That day, their beloved Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze, was about to become a father. But there was a minor setback to his joy. His wife, Kushina Uzumaki, was the village's jinchuuriki.

Sarutobi Hiruzen, the Third Hokage set up a precautionary barrier to protect the village and sent ANBU to stand on guard along with his wife, Biwako, who was to assist with childbirth. However, someone had received information and decided to take advantage of the fact that a jinchuuriki's seal weakened during childbirth and released the Kyuubi.

Minato took his newborn daughter to safety and went to find his wife. Taking her before she could be killed by the Masked Man after the extraction, he laid her to rest with their child. Minato put on his Hokage cloak and went out to battle the Kyuubi, but was held back by a minor battle with the Masked Man who extracted the Kyuubi.

After defeating the man with a Rasengan to the back, Minato went to face the Kyuubi himself. Kushina, however, went to help him, bringing along their newborn daughter. The two argued for a few minutes, the mother not wanting to place a burden upon her child as the father, while also not willing to place such a burden upon his only daughter, knew it was the only way to save the village he loved so much.

With the Reaper Death Seal, Minato sealed the Yang half within his daughter and the Yin half within himself.

And that brings us to this very moment, where Kushina and Minato are lying on the ground and waiting for death to take them, listening to their baby's cries.

"Kushina... I truly am sorry for placing this burden upon her," Minato said softly as his vision grew darker.

"It's alright, Minato-kun," Kushina murmured, staring up at the starry sky for the last time. The redhead was about to close her eyes for sweet relief from her pain when she felt footsteps land softly on the ground and run over to her almost soundlessly.

Kushina opened her eyes to see onyx ones filled with worry staring back into her violet eyes. She smiled, knowing exactly who it was.

The person above her whipped around at the baby's cry, and swiftly moved over to lift the child and quieten her.

"Take her..."

The figure's head snapped to Kushina and she knelt by the dying woman. "Are you sure?" she whispered in a soft, elegant voice.

Kushina barely managed a nod. "Even if I'm an Uzumaki, I cannot survive these wounds. I know Konoha will not treat her kindly for being the Kyuubi's jinchuuriki, no matter what Minato says. I know they will be too blinded by anger and hatred to understand. I want you to take her, and let her be raised by people... by people like her."

The figure nodded slowly. "Do you want me to leave a clone?"

"That would be good." Kushina fought for breath, fighting to stay awake longer so she could say something important she had forgotten.