A FAMILY OF JINCHUURIKI

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

So, as Naruko is still a baby, some of the jinchuuriki might be different. For instance, the One-Tails' jinchuuriki and the Seven-Tails' jinchuuriki will be OCs, and Bee won't be the jinchuuriki of Gyuki yet. The rest will be the same, just with different ages than in canon.

The only ones who can understand a jinchuuriki are other jinchuuriki. It didn't matter if they were from the Leaf, the Sand, the Rock or even the Waterfall. All jinchuuriki are treated the same in every village. That's why the older jinchuuriki decided to form a Jinchuuriki Alliance, unknown to the world. Every time there was a new jinchuuriki, they were added to the Alliance, regardless of who they were or where they came from. Currently, most of the jinchuuriki were teenagers, with the exception of one or two.

They were family, and they rejoiced, mourned and did everything together as a family.

That's why, when Kushina Uzumaki passed away after entrusting her child to the Jinchuuriki Alliance, they took it upon themselves to raise her by themselves.

As the figure who held the baby who was barely a day old approached the Jinchuuriki Alliance's base, another figure appeared at the door. He had sandy-brown hair and bright magenta eyes. He took one look at the face that was heavy with grief and immediately led her in.

When the two went deep enough until it opened into a house-like interior, the figure sank onto the couch while gently cradling their load. The sandy-haired boy left to fetch his other family members, and soon they all came into the "living room", waiting for the woman to explain. They were all grieving as they could guess what news the baby in her arms implied.

"So," the redheaded man around his early thirties spoke, breaking the silence. "She's gone, isn't she?"

The young woman on the couch nodded her head, and pushed back her hood to reveal dirty blonde hair, fair skin and onyx eyes. "Yes," she whispered. "Kushina's gone. She died protecting her village... and her."

The man walked over and sat down beside her, peering into her arms. Mesmerizing blue eyes met his, and he smiled at the curiosity that sparkled within them. He curiously but softly traced the whisker marks upon the infant's cheeks, chuckling when she attempted to grab at his finger. He waggled it for a second before letting her minuscule fingers latch onto his bigger one.

He looked up a snicker and found the sounds of amusement coming from the sandy-brown haired boy. "Never knew you were so fond of babies, Roshi-jiji," the boy commented with a light smirk on his lips.

The redhead, or now known as Roshi, merely scowled at the younger. "I happen to want to know Kushi-chan's daughter, Yagura. And stop calling me that, I'm not even that old yet!"

"Yet," Yagura snickered.

"Stop being disrespectful," a teenager with chin-length brown hair and brown eyes chided his fellow Kiri shinobi monotonously. He stood by the arm of the couch and blew a bubble through his pipe, watching with a small smile as the baby giggled and cooed. Not taking his eyes off the little smiling mouth, he asked, "Don't you have training with Mizoru-senpai?"

Yagura frowned at his best friend. "That's not until tomorrow, Utakata," he corrected, crossing his arms. "And I would like to get to know Kushi-chan's daughter as well."

"Her name is Naruko," the woman on the couch informed them. "Naruko Uzumaki-Namikaze."

Roshi lifted an eyebrow. "Namikaze? So Kushi-chan married the Yellow Flash..."

"A problem, Roshi?" the woman raised an eyebrow with a warning edge to her voice.

"No no, not a problem at all!" Roshi exclaimed, recoiling and waving his arms. "It's just... the Yellow Flash is an enemy to the Rock. He's killed many of our shinobi, and that doesn't sit well with many, of course. If people knew he had a daughter, and that he died before they could get their revenge on him, and add to the fact that she's a jinchuuriki... well, I fear for her life." Roshi gazed down at the cooing infant who was mesmerized by the bubbles Utakata created. He smiled softly at the carefree innocence she displayed.