The Best 'An Angel In Kuoh' Quotes

Personally, I think I've written some absolute gems for this book. Here are the best quotes I've wrote for this book (in my opinion).

The quotes are split up into three different sections: Funniest, Badass, Emotional. There are 15 for each section, 45 in total.

Comment on your favourite quote.

_______________________________________

Funniest: 15:

"WAIT! NOT THE FACE! NOT THE FACE! OR THE CROTCH!" - Issei. Chapter 13: This Sucks.

"You trust me because... I gave you a coaster?" - Y/N. Chapter 15: A Chat with Satan.

"No. I can't 'tone down' disintegration." - Y/N. Chapter 16: Gremory Vs Phenex Part 1.

"That was my favourite pan, too." - Y/N. Chapter 20: The Odd Couple.

"Issei Hyoudou, one of the biggest crimes against women everywhere." - Remi. Chapter 22: The Humanizer Part 2.

"No, I'm not a miracle worker, Oh, wait, yeah I am." - Y/N. Chapter 24: The Humanizer Part 4.

"This is the part where you say 'Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned'." "Oh...well that's not possible." - A priest and Y/N. Chapter 25: The Humanizer Part 5.

"Xenovia, I think he butt-dialled us." - Irina. Chapter 33: Let's Start a War.

"I was one of the most feared Angels in history, killer of Devils and Fallen Angels alike, and now here I am cleaning a pool in a high school." - Y/N. Chapter 37: Girl, Girl, Girl, Boy.

"Are you about to have an argument with a baby?" "If she keeps playing those games, yeah." - Rias and Y/N. Chapter 49: Bundle of Joy Part 1.

"Float off, Gabe." Y/N- Chapter 50: Bundle of Joy Part 2.

"Sticks and stones, Y/N. Sticks and stones." "I'll gladly break your bones with them. Just say the word." - Azazel and Y/N. Chapter 54: Holiday Hell.

"I was not having sex with moms!" - Y/N. Chapter 60: Reunited.

"You're the ones who stormed my home. Some would say that's illegal." - Lucifer. Chapter 65: The Great War #2 Part 1.

"Sorry, Darth Maul. Not the plan." - Issei. Chapter 66: The Great War #2 Part 2.

"Man, now I feel like the villain." - Lucifer. Chapter 66: The Great War #2 Part 2.

Badass: 15:

"So I want you to take a message back to the other one, and others you might have with you. Issei Hyoudou and the rest of Kuoh is not just under her protection, but mine too...Deliver that for me." - Y/N. Chapter 3: Hi, I'M Y/N.

"Don't lecture me about hope. I'm an Angel, we created hope." - Y/N. Chapter 17: Gremory vs Phenex Part 2

"I am, the Angel of War." - Y/N. Chapter 18: Gremory Vs Phenex Part 2

"And you can go to Hell and ask all of your kind I sent there. They'll you that you can run and hide but I'll always find you. I am, the Angel of War!" - Y/N. Chapter 18: Gremory Vs Phenex Part 3

"I would very much like to see the church try and take me down, especially if they knew who I was." - Y/N. Chapter 31: Exorcists and Angels.

"Don't you dare talk to me about life and death. You are a child too me. I have killed more than you could imagine, so do not insult me." - Y/N. Chapter 31: Exorcists and Angels.

"Who are you to insult me? Remember, your church and your beliefs wouldn't exist if it wasn't for my kind." - Y/N. Chapter 32: A Helping Hand.

"I was born in war." "And I was born before it." - Kokabiel and Y/N. Chapter 35: Kokabiel Part 2.

"I...created you." "No, God created me. You just got in the way." - Kokabiel and Y/N. Chapter 35: Kokabiel Part 2.

"Your acts of aggression and violence stem from fear. I care too much to do something like that." - Y/N. Chapter 45: Khaos at the Summit Part 2.

"Do you want to play games, little nephew? Alright then, let's play some games." - Y/N. Chapter 46: Khaos at the Summit Part 3.

"Strength is nothing without experience." - Y/N. Chapter 46: Khaos at the Summit Part 3.

"If you're scared of what Vali can do then remember, it was me who forced him to retreat. My little nephew isn't everything you think he is." - Y/N. Chapter 56: Of Cats and Men.

"It doesn't matter whether they're a Devil, Angel, or Fallen Angel. As long as they're one of us, then we'll fight for them until the end." - Rias: Chapter 58: The End of Days Part 2.

"God. You're a dick." - Y/N. Chapter 66: The Great War #2 Part 2.

Emotional: 15:

"I'd rather die happy with my choices than live with a life of regrets." - Issei. Chapter 7: She's My Friend.

"When it comes to love, it's like flying blind." Y/N - Chapter 14: What We Try To Hide.

"A few bad apples spoil the presentation, not the whole bunch." - Y/N. Chapter 14: What We Try To Hide.

"I think you Humans are better than us Angels, but you just don't know it yet." - Y/N. Chapter 24: The Humanizer Part 4.

"Who do Angels pray to when they're too scared?" - Y/N. Chapter 25: The Humanizer Part 5.

"You can't handle your own imperfections so you surround yourself with those who you think have it worse than you." - Kokabiel. Chapter 35: Kokabiel Part 2.

"Was it because they judged you? Or was it because you couldn't stand to see yourself?" - Kokabiel. Chapter 35: Kokabiel Part 2.

"One of the things I learnt was that it's not just the strongest that survive, but the smartest." - Y/N. Chapter 44: Khaos at the Summit Part 1.

"If you're a coward, then you have no idea how pathetic I am." - Y/N. Chapter 45: Khaos at the Summit Part 2.

"Some Humans have fallen too far for even us Angels to reach." - Y/N. Chapter 45: Khaos at the Summit Part 2.

"Inconsistencies and deformities don't make people ugly, people make people ugly." - Y/N. Chapter 52: Akeno Himejima.

"You're my Killer Queen." - Y/N. Chapter 52: Akeno Himejima.

"They were ready to give their lives for me...what would I be if I didn't do the same?" - Y/N. Chapter 58: The End of Days Part 2.

"I'm just a puppet on some strings to you." - Y/N. Chapter 66: The Great War #2 Part 2.

"You were no father to me. You weren't a father to anyone." - Y/N. Chapter 66: The Great War #2 Part 2.

"Think of this as a book coming to an end, but the story, never ends." - Rias. Final Chapter 67: Happily Ever After.

_______________________________________

Tell me which ones you enjoyed or which ones you didn't.

Make sure to carry on reading because I've put out one more chapter.