Chapter 53: Two's a Company, Three's a Crowd

When Y/N awoke in the morning, he was not just greeted by one beautiful naked lady, but two. He was surprised until last night's events flooded back to him.

He had had one great date with Akeno that ended with her telling him her past and him comforting her. However, the most shocking moment of that night was how Rias had said she was going to let Akeno pursue him. She'd then regretted that a second later because Akeno wouldn't let him go.

Now, he was laying in bed with them. He was laying on his back while Rias lay on her side. She was hugging his arm between her boobs. His arm reached all the way down to her thighs that trapped his hand. He wasn't complaining though.

Akeno was in a similar position. She lay on Y/N's other side. Her hand was set on his chest and her hair was sprawled out on the bed, giving her a bit of a wild sultry look. Under the duvet, he could feel her leg was wrapped over his own.

He loved the feeling of being sandwiched between two gorgeous girls, especially since he had deep feelings for them.

"You've got a face on, Y/N. What are you thinking about?" Akeno asked as she stirred to consciousness.

"I'm just thinking about how I'm the luckiest guy in the world," He shot her a cheeky smile.

She moaned lightly as her hand travelled up his chest and to his neck. Her fingers laced with the hair on the back of his head.

"Ara ara, aren't you a lady killer?" She flirted. Y/N noted how she seemed to be more like herself, but he still enjoyed being around cute and innocent Akeno.

"Yes, I have killed women before but I'm not sure what that has to do with this," He admitted, not quite getting what she was saying as he hadn't heard that phrase before.

Akeno bit her lip at his response. She leaned forward and laid a quick kiss to his lips.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"For being such an Angel," She replied but he raised a brow in confusion.

"Jeez, I can't leave you two alone for even a minute," Rias complained as she rubbed at her tired eyes.

"Good morning, Buchou," Akeno said but her hand didn't let go of him.

"Morning, Aken-" Rias stopped talking when she saw Akeno's fingers in his hair. "You're already starting to get too comfortable, Akeno," Rias warned.

"I'm just catching up on my fair share of Y/N. You've had him all to yourself for so long, isn't it time I had my turn?" Akeno queried.

"Just because I've allowed you to start dating him doesn't mean I'm going to give up on him," Rias declared.

Rias suddenly pulled his arm and pressed into her firm breasts. Y/N blushed a bit. He was used to Rias playing with his body but not in front of other people. Even Akeno limited how far she went with him in public.

"Ara ara, Rias. I wonder why you think your boobs are so much better than mine," Akeno wondered.

To Rias' horror, Akeno moved her hands forward and grabbed Rias' breasts. Y/N stared in shock as he watched the scene unfold from below.

Rias gasped. "A-Akeno! Let go of me!" She ordered.

Akeno didn't listen to her as she played around with Rias' moulds. "Mine are definitely larger but yours have a firmness to them."

Rias slapped her Queen's hands away. "Stop touching me, Akeno!"

Akeno smirked in victory. She took Y/N's other arm and squished it between her oppai.