Chapter 41: We Found Love in a Hellish place Part 3

Rias was a little bit worried. Earlier that night, she had received a phone call from Y/N to bring all of her servants to the apartment. He had told her that he would tell her and the others what this was all about once he got there.

One by one, they had all shown up. Akeno had arrived first and she was followed by Issei and Asia who had arrived together. Kiba appeared next and Koneko was right after him. Xenovia had appeared last.

Everyone was concerned as to why there were here. Issei, on the other hand, rubbed at his tired eyes. He had been attempting to sleep early that night when Rias had made the call, but it had been Asia who dragged him out of bed.

Rias sat on the chair while Akeno and Koneko took the couch. Kiba stood on one side of it while Asia kept pinching Issei's arm who was struggling to stay awake on one of the stools. Xenovia leaned against the couches arm with crossed arms.

"What is this about, Buchou?" Akeno asked.

"Y/N called me. He didn't say what it was about but it sounded serious," Rias answered.

Asia glanced away from Issei. "Is Y/N-san alright?"

"I'm not sure," Rias revealed.

Xenovia looked up. "Do we know where he is now?"

Rias shook her head. "I do not."

Suddenly, a blue magic circle appeared next to the piano at the back of the living room. The Devils already knew who's it was, even if it was the first time most of them had seen it.

Y/N teleported in with a stern expression. Laced over his arm appeared to be multiple large brown cloaks.

"Good, you're all here," He said as his magic circle went away.

"What's going on here, Y/N?" Rias queried.

"Yeah man. I was trying to get some sleep," Issei complained. Asia elbowed his arm since he was being rude.

Y/N put the cloaks on the back of the couch. "Kokabiel has a stronghold on the Human Realm."

They were all surprised by that. They had no idea Kokabiel had had an actual base on Earth.

"Really?" Issei perked up.

"Where is it?" Rias questioned.

"China, in the middle of the Jianfengling rainforest," Y/N remarked.

Rias put a finger to her lips as she thought things over. "How did you find it?" She asked her questioned.

"Amy told me," Y/N answered like it was nothing.

That didn't do much to reassure the Devils. Y/N felt the silence and he saw them glancing around at each other.

"What is it?" He questioned. His tone of voice was different than usual. He sounded more serious than he usually did.

Akeno was the one to answer. "How can we trust her? She's a Fallen Angel after all."

"Because she wouldn't want to put me in harm's way. She was one of the few Fallen Angels who didn't want to fight during the war. That's why she requested to guard the gates of Hell instead of fight. She despises Kokabiel just as much as I do," Y/N replied.

"I refuse to believe the words of a Fallen Angel. What exactly did she tell you?" Xenovia questioned.

"She gave me a slip of paper with coordinates to Kokabiel's stronghold. She told me not to go alone since it'll be guarded. I just came from the location and she was telling the truth. I counted at least six Fallen Angels," He responded.