An angel with black polka dots

The next day was Monday. The real beginning to the summer holidays.

Marinette woke up at 9 in the morning. She kept her hair down and brushed it, as she looked into the mirror of her dressing table.

"Hey Marinette!" yawned Tikki, as she came from Marinette's desk.
"Morning Tikki," smiled Marinette, as she placed her brush down and selected some clothes from the wardrobe.

She changed into a red tank top and a black cardigan with black leggings and white flats.
"Wow Marinette. You change in the summer," smirked Tikki.
"Summer is my time to wear different styles," winked Marinette, as Tikki flew inside Marinette's cardigan pocket and she went downstairs.

She wandered towards the counter. There was a bowl of cereal, orange juice and a note. Marinette grabbed the note.

"Hey Marinette. Me and your father have to attend a wedding in Spain. The customer very much wanted us there. Anyway, we won't be back for three days so don't mess anything up. Don't do anything we wouldn't do. See you when we return!" read Marinette aloud.

Marinette's eyes widened with excitement. Tikki flew out and laughed.
"I don't have to hide!" she cried.
"Mmm," nodded Marinette, as she sat down.

"You realise... with your parents not here, you can meet up with Chat Noir and transform as Ladybug for a longer time!" cried Marinette.
"Your right. I'll text him later and see if he wants to hang out," said Marinette with a mouthful of cereal.

Meanwhile...

Adrien woke up at 8:30am. He took a quick shower and changed into a grey tank top, an unbuttoned, white shirt over it with some black jeans. He combed his hair and fed Plagg some camembert.

He wandered downstairs to the dining room and sat down. There was a note.
"Adrien. Your father and I have to attend your cousin's, Felix, graduation in England. We will return in three days. Your driver will report any inappropriate behaviour, and you shall call him when you need him. Since it is the summer, your father is trusting you. From, Natalie," read Adrien aloud.

"So if you have to call your driver, does that mean he isn't here?" whispered Plagg.
"Yup," nodded Adrien.

Plagg flew out with a grin.
"This means you can hang out with Marinette," he winked. Adrien blushed a little.
"M-Marinette's just a friend," he smiled.
"Like anyone believes that anymore. Everyone can see through your lies!" smirked Plagg.
"Marinette can't," smirked Adrien as he stood up. "Besides, I love Ladybug. I'll hang out with her."
"Mhm."

Later that day...

It was 12 o'clock. Ladybug and Chat Noir were sat on the Eiffel Tower.
"So Chaton, how's your summer going?" she smiled.
"Good Ladybug," he answered. "And you?"
"It's going alright actually. I'm having so much fun with my friends!" nodded Ladybug.

"Got anything planned for us?" he winked.
"Silly kitty. Maybe. I don't know yet," she smirked.
"Come on, there must be something in that smart brain of yours. Any place for me?" he smiled.
"I... I don't know," she sighed.

Chat Noir realises that this was about to become serious and dropped the smile.
"Anyway, we've been here for hours. I'll see you later Chaton," smirked Ladybug with a wink as she stood up. Chat Noir smiled sadly as he watched her leave.

He ran home and detransformed.
"That got serious. So, maybe Ladybug likes you?" smirked Plagg as he took some camembert.
"Yup," said Adrien, getting out his phone and looking at pictures of him and Marinette. Some of just Marinette.

"So what's wrong?" asked Plagg, scoffing his smelly cheese down and flying towards Adrien. Plagg sported a picture of Marinette before Adrien quickly turned it off.

"Well, I've put Ladybug on a sort of pedestal. And, now Ladybug has left the room. And someone new has entered," he explained.
"I think I know who but go on," smirked Plagg.

"Plagg, I think I like Marinette," he smiled, blushing like mad.

Meanwhile...

Ladybug jumped onto her bed and detransformed. She sighed happily.

"What's the plan for the rest of the day then?" asked Tikki, flying towards Marinette.
"You know I like Adrien?" cried Marinette.
"Already. Hm... I thought we would take longer than this. But go on," smirked Tikki.

"Well, I always will Adrien. But, he sees me as just a friend and Chat Noir doesn't. Tikki, I think I'm falling for Chat Noir," explained Marinette.