It isn't over

Again... no quote!

Plagg. Short quote but funny and ever so TRUE

"No way, people are blind."

Ladybug swung her yo-yo in a circle really quickly to make a hole in the car that was about to land straight on her.
"Ladybug!" she heard Chat Noir yell.

Ladybug looked around and groaned.
"If anyone throws another vehicle on me, I'm gonna be mad," she moaned.

Ladybug jumped to reach the door that was directly on top of her and swung it open. She began to climb out of the car and heard her earring beep, alerting her that she had three minutes until she detransformed.

Ladybug was unsure of what to do with her lucky charm. Nothing had shown up and if she detransformed, the lucky charm would disappear.

With a huge sigh, she swung her yo-yo and pulled Chat Noir from the akuma.
"Careful kitty, you could get in trouble," smirked Ladybug.
"Thanks Ladybug. But I can handle myself," he smiled.

Ladybug gasped.
"What? Did you figure out what to do with the lucky charm?" he cried, looking back.
"You called me Ladybug," she pointed out.
"I know. I've always known your superhero name," he nodded.

"You usually call me something silly like m'lady or bugaboo," shrugged Ladybug.
"Missing the names? Anyway, I like someone else and I'm sure she likes me so we'll talk about this later!" explained Chat Noir quickly before swinging his baton and running towards the akuma.

Ladybug stood for a few moments taking in what happened. She was relieved that Chat Noir stopped flirting with her (after all, her and Adrien were getting somewhere) but she was beginning to miss his old self.

When regaining awareness of what was happening, she followed Chat Noir after the akuma.
"Where's the butterfly hidden?" asked Chat Noir as he was dodging it's attacks.
"I'm not sure. I only have 2 minutes. You?"
"Four!" exclaimed Chat Noir.

Suddenly, the akuma withdrew and used their powers to throw a metal box with a small hatch in it.

"Not again!" cried Ladybug, as the hatch for the two superheroes.
"If you want to escape, give me your miraculous!" yelled the villain.

"What do we do?" cried Ladybug.
Beep beep beep!

"I'm going to detransform any minute now!" shrieked Ladybug.
"Ladybug, do you think now is the time?" whispered Chat Noir.

Ladybug gasped. Her eyes widened.