Kagami

There wasn't a quote in the music video so I found one.

"Your hair is as dark as night, your pretty bluebell eyes. I wonder who you are beneath that strong disguise. Everyday we see each other and I hope that you'll be mine. Together our love could be so true, please will you be my valentine?"

Kagami took a seat on his bed and smirked.
"Continue playing the piano. I found it beautiful," she smirked.
"Why are you here? We don't have practise," said Adrien, standing up.
"Is an excuse needed to come see the guy I like?" she cried, smirking all the way.

Adrien looked down sadly and sighed.
"Y-you like me?" he cried.
"Oh Adrien. You oblivious dork. You and I are soulmates. Your my oblivious dork and I don't know how you don't see my feelings. I mean, I see yours," she explained with a grin on her face.

Adrien looked up sadly.
"Kagami, What are my feelings?"
"The rose, the fencing lessons, the movie, the trip to London. I can tell that you have feelings for me. Feelings of love. And I was wondering when you would ask me out on a proper date," explained Kagami, standing up and placing a hand on his cheek.

He smiled kindly and took her hand off his cheek. She gasped in horror.
"Kagami, your just a friend. I like someone else," stated Adrien, smiling. "I appreciate the way you feel towards me but I can never return your feelings."

"Is it that Marinette girl? There is no one else for me other than you! You can't reject me! You and I are perfect together!" growled Kagami.
"You know what? There is some other lucky guy who will capture your love for me and put it in him. And Marinette is a great friend! She is the reason why I must say no. Because for so long I have thought of her as just a friend when I have been blind. Now, if you don't mind, I have to ask you to leave," smirked Adrien, folding his arms.

Later that night...

It just turned 9 o'clock.
"The summer holidays are passing by so quickly. Five weeks from now I'll be a senior," sighed Marinette, laying down on her lounge chair. Tikki smiled.
"It's only the beginning of summer. You'd be surprised the adventures you'll have," giggled Tikki.

Tap tap!

Tikki flew into the chair and Marinette urged Chat Noir to come in.
"Hey princess," he smiled. Marinette sat up!
"Chaton!" smiled Marinette.
"Are your parents in?" he whispered.
"Yes but they're in the kitchen next to the bakery on the ground floor. They won't hear us," explained Marinette.

"Good," he said with a serious expression.
"Is everything alright? You look almost like Gabriel Agreste with his stern face," giggled Marinette.

"I have to stop seeing you," he sighed.
"What? Why!" cried Marinette, standing up. She ran to Chat Noir and held his hands.
"This is hard for me too," he sniffed.

"Did I do something wrong?" sniffed Marinette. Chat Noir tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.
"No, no. You could never do anything wrong. But we have to stop," he cried, letting a tear fall from his eye.

He turned to leave but Marinette pulled his tail.
"I love you," she sobbed.
"I know," he sighed and left.