The frequent meetings

"But most of all, I wouldn't want anything to happen to you Adrien. I'm starting to realise how much you mean to me."

It had been three days. Marinette's parents and Adrien's dad had returned.

Marinette and Chat Noir had continued to meet. Whether it was in a secret location in daytime or in Marinette's room. She liked him a lot. She almost forgot about the moments at the rollercoaster park with Adrien. She didn't know how Chat Noir crawled into her head. But he did. And now she wants to keep him. He was so much easier to talk to.

They even had their first kiss.

It was 9 o'clock on a Wednesday night and Chat Noir was coming to Marinette's house. Sabine and Tom were going on date night.

When Marinette was drawing some designs on her laptop, she heard a tap on her window.
"Come in!" called Marinette. Chat Noir stepped through with a hand behind his back.

She spun her chair to face him and smiled as he bowed, like Adrien did. Of course, she didn't notice it was like Adrien's bow. She just thought it was a bow because he called her his princess.

He revealed his hand and in his hand was a necklace. It had a heart in the middle. The heart was covered in small diamonds.

Marinette gasped.
"Oh Chaton! It's beautiful!" she cried. "But I can't accept this. It must have cost you a fortune."
"Not really," he winked, as he put it on her.

She looked down at the heart and blushed.
"Forever mine," he smiled, placing a hand on her cheek. She held the hand and smiled.

"Thank you Chat Noir. I'll wear it all the time," she sighed happily.
"So where are you parents?" asked Chat Noir, sitting down on the floor.

Marinette looked down at him.
"Date night," she answered.
"Good for them!" smirked Chat Noir.
"Yeah," agreed Marinette.

Sorry for such a short chapter. Hopefully the next chapter will be longer! And I hope you enjoyed the quote of the chapter! Stay amazing guys!