The knight's princess

"When you love someone, you must never hold back from telling them when you have the chance, because one day you might realise that's its too late and all your hopes and dreams are ruined with no way to go back in time and do it over. I want to tell it you today so you can take my words with you. I'm hoping that they make their way into your heart and that when you get back, you'll give me a chance to prove how true these words really are. I love you."

It was around 8pm at night and Marinette was drawing some designs. Tap tap! Marinette literally threw her pencil across the room. She heard a laugh come from the other side of the window and relaxed slightly.

She opened the window and Chat Noir stepped inside. Marinette blushed slightly and it wasn't obvious to see.
"Hey Mari," he smiled.
"Hey Chat Noir," she smiled.

They talked for hours and hours. They even watched a film.
"So that's why Alix is a Tom boy?" laughed Chat Noir.
"It's not funny. It's kind of sad that she didn't get to fulfil her dreams," smirked Marinette.
"She wanted to be a ballerina!" remarked Chat Noir.
"Do not tell her I told you!" smirked Marinette.

Chat Noir patted her head and smiled.
"Purromise."
"So how come you know Alix I'm the first place?" sighed Marinette happily, laying her head on his lap and looking up.

Chat Noir blushed and told a lie.
"She was akumatized into Timetagger, remember?" he smiled.

Marinette thought it was the first time she had seen him smile a genuine smile.
"Oh, right," she nodded.

Chat Noir began to stroke her hair and she closed her eyes and blushed.
"That's nice," she smiled.
"Good. I learnt it from a friend. It... kind of makes me...purr," he explained nervously.
"I find it cute that your cat instincts are affecting your superhero form. I find purring adorable," she smiled, and then covered her mouth and opened her eyes.

Chat Noir simply chuckled.
"Don't worry about it purrincess," he winked. She began to relax again until he saw the time.

"It's almost midnight," he cried.
"Oh yeah. Will your family realise your missing?" she asked, sitting up and opening her eyes.
"No. My parents have gone away for a few days," he shrugged.

He kissed her cheek.
"My princess's personal knight will return tomorrow," he smiled, gave her a wink and left.

Sorry for such a short chapter! I hope you enjoyed the quote above. From now on, I shall give a.....

....

What's the word??

...valuable??? I dunno. A valuable quote from Miraculous every chapter! Stay amazing guys!