fourteen

ryland's pov

the situation that was about to unfold ahead of us was needed, yes, but unexpected. it was bound to happen eventually of course, yet for it to happen so soon was a shock to the both of us. we'd both had a shit day and had so much on our minds, the only way to avoid this seemingly being to indoctrinate ourselves with each other.

after today, the last thing i wanted to do right now was go home and face my parents. like every other time austin has caused trouble at school or had a fight, the house would be full of screams as my dad scolded him and my mother pandered my older brother as if he was still seven years old. i would be completely ignored as this took place, and if i even dared to butt in and give my input on the situation i would be told to shut up by my brother. truthfully, i don't think my parents meant to have the spotlight on austin 24/7, and it was quite unavoidable. he would always be the shining star of the school no matter how many people he cheated on or lashed out at; by earning the school exposure from his football achievements he had managed to form this bubble of invincibility around himself until he graduated. the bubble was so big that it left a shadow i often drowned in.

shane slammed me into his bedroom door the moment it shut, pushing my wrists above my head and crashing our lips together. we were a mess, itching to get each other's clothes off as he desperately yanked at the bottom of my black t shirt. it was almost like we were starving for each other's touch. i tangled my hands through his auburn hair, biting his lower lip as he pressed my body against the wall and tightened his grip on my arms.

the sexual tension between us was alive and growing by the moment as i comprehended that things were about to go further and i was completely unprepared yet entirely ready all at the same time. we'd barely spoken on the drive home, the only sound filling the car being my muffled whimpers as his hand moved further up my thigh. he was pissed off at my brother, and this shone through his actions as he breathlessly grabbed at my hair.

"what're we doing?" he asked between kisses as he caught his breath, before tugging my shirt over my head and beginning to kiss down my chest. my heart was in my mouth and my stomach was at my feet as i shrugged and pulled him back up to meet my lips, deepening the kiss.

my breathing was heavy and erratic. "i just want to forget everything that's happening." i muttered in a raspy tone, taken aback as shane spun me round and guided me towards the bed before pressing our mouths back together. my head hit the pillow and he pulled the covers back, the white sheets crowding the far from innocent scenario.

a smug expression crawled onto his face as he began to suck on my neck, making my stomach twitch and my whole body shiver. "i think i can make that happen." he commented, biting gently.

the world seemed entirely faultless as he did so, allowing me to bring his top over his head and throw it to the floor. "i've never done this before." i confessed awkwardly. he knew this already but i felt obliged to remind him, because what if he'd forgotten and thought i was this experienced sixteen year old who knew exactly what to do and when to do it.

shane stopped for a moment to hover above me, his chest rising and falling heavily as his body loomed over my quivering one. "do you want to?" he cautiously asked, letting out a small moan as i palmed him through his jeans.

"yes. this feels right." i confirmed despite my actions most certainly giving him an answer, running my fingers down his chest with my spare hand as he leant back down to kiss me again. "are you sure your mom won't come home?" my words embodied haphazard pants and he shook his head, brushing the hair away from my sweaty forehead.

"she's away for some work function, we have the house to ourselves." shane assured and reached for the zipper of my denim jeans, looking up for approval as i nodded rapidly, my jeans soon at my feet. his hand was soon pressed against my underwear and i bit my lip to stop a whine escaping. "so moan as loud as you want, princess, you don't need a pillow to bite into here." he added with a smirk, turning me on my stomach and cockily grinning at me in a way only shane could get away with.