thank you

if you are reading this then you have reached the end! i want to thank each and every one of you endlessly for the support i received in this book. every comment and vote means so so much to me (i know every writer on wattpad says that don't attack me) and i am so grateful for you all. <3

this book was initially supposed to be a small short story, probably around five parts. evidently this did not happen, but i'm super glad with how it turned out. there was a lot of confusion throughout the book with people asking why this book has the name it does – i always knew that i wouldn't have this disclosed until the epilogue as i think it adds that little bit of mystery and you know that with each chapter you're getting closer to finding out why.

i've decided not to do a sequel or any bonus chapters for this book, as i feel this is the only fitting ending to two fucked up childhoods that come full circle and prove that – just like in romeo and juliet – love really does conquer all.

i want to know your thoughts on room 207, as i've never planned ahead or worked so hard on a book before. here are some questions id love you to answer (just highlight the question and then click comment) and i will reply to everyone's responses!!

1) what did you think of this book? be honest!

2) what was your favourite part?

3) do you have any questions or confusion surrounding anything in the book?

4) do you have any questions about me, my writing or my life?

again, thank you SO SO much for your patience with me writing this book. i took a one month break during my finals and you all were so understanding, for which i'm extremely lucky. from now on i will be updating pastels until it's finished. once i've finished pastels that, i'll be posting a new book called skinny love where shane is a multi millionaire record producer and ryland is in desperate need of money. so... you have that to look forward to as well as pastels updates :)

but until then, if you want to read more like this, i've written a bunch of other books!
- bad boy (full length book)  COMPLETED
- broken (full length book)  COMPLETED
- lucidity (full length book)  COMPLETED
- porcelain (one shot)  COMPLETED
- pastels (full length book)  IN PROGRESS
- blue (three part one shot)  IN PROGRESS

well i've never written a thank you note at the end of a story before but i do hope you enjoyed this book! i love you all <3
-amber

my socials:
instagram - ambercorreia_
twitter - amberlikespugs